We are Digital Growth Specialists helping ambitious global brands push boundaries. We define and deliver integrated digital strategies that transform our clients from market players to market leaders. As we embark on our 8th year of accelerated growth we’re looking for an experienced Senior Digital PR Strategist to drive the agency forward.
Our agency wouldn’t be what it is today without our incredible people. Our diverse team encompasses expertise across the digital landscape which enables us to accelerate change and results, driving business growth faster. Our collaborative, creative and inclusive culture helps build our reputation as a leading digital employer and we are committed to nurturing and developing people to their full potential.
Recognising that we are a part of something much bigger, we’re on a mission to use business as a force for good. We’re actively committed to creating a positive impact for our people, planet and community.
You're ideally suited to this role if:
- You have proven experience in managing and delivering high performance digital PR campaigns and strategies
- You thrive on creating newsworthy stories that land links and coverage for your client
- You take innovative approaches to digital PR fuelled by creativity
- You want to work in a collaborative, creative and fast paced environment
- You're ready to manage bigger, more complex and more exciting clients
- You're looking for your next step up in an agency where progression and growth are supported and encouraged
As a full-time Senior Digital PR Strategist, you will:
- Own the digital PR and link building strategies for your own portfolio of clients from competitor analysis, through to ideation and delivery, delegating work where appropriate and ensuring delivery of exceptional results
- Lead on new business pitches
- Contribute to the marketing of Impression's digital PR services through regular blog post writing, internal event speaking and external events / webinars / guest posts
- Contribute to the evolution of our service offering through process improvement, competitor analysis and an active involvement in the wider digital PR community
- Participate in bi-weekly digital PR team meetings, where we all share and provide support on our full portfolio of digital PR clients as well as discussing our wider industry
- Provide training for our internal teams
- Maintain / build your own profile as a digital PR expert through social media
- Line manage strategists, executives and analysts in the PR team
We're looking for someone with a fantastic understanding of digital PR, a passion for gaining media coverage and a strong working knowledge of the SEO benefits and impact of our work and the wider marketing mix.
To be considered for the Senior Digital PR Strategist role at Impression, you will need to:
- Show us a range of highly successful campaigns across various sectors that achieved to client KPIs
- Have exceptional client management skills and be able to tell us how you deliver great experiences
- Be skilled in delegating tasks and managing success across a team
- Communicate your passion for digital PR and link acquisition
- Previous agency experience is an advantage
Not ticking all the boxes? Don't worry, here at Impression we promote a culture of learning and development so we'll help you out! There is research to suggest that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for roles in which they don’t meet 100% of the requirements but at Impression we want to ensure everyone is encouraged to apply with us. Equity, diversity and inclusion are integral to Impression’s recruitment process and we are committed to ensuring your experience with us is equal, fair and non-discriminatory.
What makes us different?
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here's what else makes us standout as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company £35,000- £43,000 DOE
- Flexible working options - as per ways of working charter
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay - 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Perkbox membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We're listening and we're learning.
We’re committed to embracing diversity and promoting equal opportunities, both within our teams and through the services we provide. But we know we still have work to do. Improving fairness – in our agency and our industry – is something we’re passionate about, and we’re committed to having the conversations, making the changes and helping other businesses to do the same.
We pledge to promote equal opportunities and, as per the Equality Act 2010, will not tolerate discrimination on the grounds of: gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, caring responsibilities or beliefs. We’ll also make every effort to represent different genders, ethnicities, socio-economic backgrounds and sexualities at the events, panels and discussions we run.
Strictly no recruitment agencies.
We asked employees of Impression how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Impression
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)