Hurree is a pinboard for analytics. Through seamless integration to many existing marketing and sales tools, teams can effortlessly unify cross-platform data and build custom dashboards that show only the information that matters most to them. No more manually building monthly reports and updating spreadsheets. Hurree's easy-to-understand dashboards allow teams to gain a high-level snapshot of how they are meeting targets across their many tools.
Hurree seeks a Mid Level Node.js Engineer to join our team.
This can be a fully remote role however, candidates must be based in the UK.
The Mid Level Node.js Engineer will be responsible ensuring the products meet the needs of a wide variety of customers. They will also work with complex and ever changing APIs and will have the opportunity to constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies that could improve the products at Hurree.
While Hurree is headquartered in Belfast, Northern Ireland, this position can be remote. As a funded startup, Hurree has a development team of 8 full-time remote members. It will be your responsibility to manage, motivate and grow this team to continued success. You will also have the ability to work alongside a Product Manager and product team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated Mid Level Node.js Engineer
What we’re looking for:
- Computer Science (or equivalent) Bachelor degree (or equivalent industry experience)
- Minimum 2+ years professional experience with Node.js
- Strong application and API development experience
- Experience of building and testing modern software applications
- Experience with source control and work tracking systems
- Enthusiasm to learn new platforms, technologies and frameworks
- Independent thinking and innovative problem solving
- Works well within a collaborative development team
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
Desirable skills and criteria:
- Exposure to multiple programming languages / paradigms.
- Experience with Python or Django would be a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or other comparative cloud technology will be advantageous.
In this role, you’ll get to:
A fantastic opportunity for a highly skilled and motivated developer to join our team. You will work with cutting edge cloud and mobile technologies, in addition to adopting modern development practices with a focus on quality deliverables and product.
As a software developer at Hurree, you will join our in-house development team with responsibility for:
- Designing and implementing new features for the platform and associated applications
- Working closely with the development team and other departments
- Supporting customer requests / platform integration requests
- Research and development for new functionality and features
- Presenting ideas for system improvements
- Production support
What you will get in return:
- Private healthcare
- Opportunity for training
- Flexible hours
- 35 days annual leave
- Employee discounts via Perkbox
If you don't meet all of the criteria but feel this job could be right for you please apply as we would be keen to speak to you!
If you require any further information:
Contact us via email@example.com
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Hurree provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Hurree is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Hurree
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I feel working in Hurree has been eye-opening in comparison to working at corporates previously. I feel valued as a person, rather than just viewed as a number. The leadership is excellent. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else at the moment or in the near future."
Anonymous Hurree Employee