Hey! We’re Huel and we’re pleased to meet you! 👋 We're going to start by talking about our exciting new US Contract Manufacturing Manager position, but if you'd like the quick low down on us first including our growth story then just head to the bottom of this page!
To keep up with Huel’s constant innovation and fast-paced growth in the US, we are looking for a new US Contract Manufacturing Manager to join us to help manage the growing list of current and new manufacturers. This is a new opportunity to help shape and influence how, why, and who we manufacture with and ensure we’re getting great cost, service and quality from reliable suppliers who share and uphold our core values ⭐.
If you're looking for your chance to break out of your normal day-to-day and you want to put your stamp on a growing business then this could be the one for you!
No day at Huel is ever the same, but here is an idea of what your day-to-day will look like:
- Assist the Senior Manufacturing team in identifying, onboarding, and managing co-manufacturers to get the level of service and quality of goods we require, at the right price
- Manage monthly reporting with our co-manufacturers to ensure they’re hitting agreed KPIs and delivering their contractual obligations
- Deliver change within the co-manufacturer network through effective project management, identifying key stakeholders and working together to meet timelines and budgets
- Understand the manufacturing environment as well as supplier capacity and capability to ensure that our co-manufacturers can keep up with our requirements. Where they can’t develop plans to ensure that Huel’s demand needs are met
- Work closely with the Production Team to ensure we have appropriate service levels, and the NPD Team to launch new flavours and products in the US. Liaise with Finance to accurately forecast production costs and provide commentary for financial reporting
- In partnership with Huels Technical Team utilize your industry knowledge to aid supplier selection, performance improvement, and enable process and quality improvements
- Represent the Huel brand to the co-manufacturer community: take time to understand our operation and theirs and leverage that understanding to mutual benefit
What we're looking for in you
First and foremost we are looking for a real people person! It's super critical that you are someone that loves to build relationships and you'll be familiar with working with employees at all levels from CEO down to factory floor.
This role will also best suit someone with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience managing suppliers in a co-manufacturing environment (preferably in a food or drink-based CPG business).
You'll have robust numerical & financial modelling and analysis skills to evaluate options and present data-driven recommendations. You’ll be the type of person who’s ready to roll up their sleeves and jump into any situation
You’ll also be someone who is extremely organized with excellent attention to detail and has strong communication and relationship-building skills. Flexibility will be key as everyone wears a lot of hats and requirements change all the time here at Huel 🤓!
What do we offer in return?
We have a high-performance culture which is balanced evenly with world-class well- being initiatives and benefits that are tastier than our Salted Caramel Black Edition (and trust us, that’s saying something!)
💸 A competitive salary range of $90,000-$120,000 per annum depending on your skills and experience
🕖 Flexible working hours - 2 days remote and 3 days NYC office-based
🏖️ 2 weeks a year to work remotely from anywhere! One week in the Summer and one week at Christmas
🌴 30 Paid Vacation Days PLUS Federal Holidays
🥤 Free Huel to keep you going
💰 401K Plan
🙋 Paid Volunteering Days
🐾 Dog friendly. The fluffier the better!
🏋️ Monthly gym membership contribution plus free use of our Zoom group classes. We will also give you your own nutrition plan!
🧠 Free 1-on-1 therapy
🏥 Private Medical and Health insurance for you
🎓 Huel Academy
🎉 Quarterly events to celebrate success - Have you heard about Huelchella?
So what next?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Click on apply to this job to send us your CV and cover letter and Alice from our talent team will be in touch with you.
We are Hueligans
We're all made up of our Huel DNA, but what makes us unique is our individual differences. We've created a culture of belonging and we celebrate the diversity our Hueligans add to our teams. We encourage authenticity, different views, and new ideas to enable us to create products that our customers around the world enjoy and love. Read more about our culture here.
We asked employees of Huel how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Huel
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
M 47% : F 52% : NB 1%
HQ - Tring Hertfordshire, London, Birmingham, New York, Germany