Hey! We’re Huel and we’re pleased to meet you! 👋 We're going to start by talking about our exciting new National Account Manager position, but if you'd like the quick low down on us first including our growth story then just head to the bottom of this page!
2023-2024 is set to be a big year for Huel. We finished off our seventh year hitting £144m in sales, securing £20m of funding and welcoming four new investors. Since launching RTD into retail in 2019, our sales have grown rapidly and in the latest 52 weeks we’ve registered sales of £27.7m RSV on Neilsen, growing at 166% YoY 🥇.
We are looking for a Wholesale & Convenience Manager to help us further accelerate our rapid growth into UK retail. We continue to grow our distribution and we have a lot more high profile launches lined up for 2023/24. The range you’ll be working on is our Ready-to-drink bottles, Huel Bars as well as selling in NPD and new ranges. Here’s what you will be getting up to:
- Manage our existing Wholesale & Convenience customers. You’ll build strong, strategic relationships that help drive rapid growth for Huel and for the category.
- Identify and win new customers and land new product listings in your channel that aligns with the wider retail strategy. New business wins is down to you, but also nurturing the relationship, onboarding and full account management to deliver great long term results and partnerships.
- P&L responsibility - you’ll be expected to deliver and surpass our budgeted financial and distribution targets and monitor and track account performance.
- Track Huel’s performance within the context of the category, you’ll be expected to understand the key drivers of performance and to be able to succinctly share the insights internally and with the customers. The customers will see you as someone who has their finger on the pulse and is a reliable source of insight.
- Analyse data to help build your sales presentations and to identify opportunities.
- Accurately forecast so we can remain in stock and so we can plan effectively.
What we're looking for in you
This role will best suit someone with circa 3 years + of experience working within National account management. This could be as a NAM or an NAE stepping up. You'll need to have worked on Wholesale & Convenience accounts before ( E.G Nisa, Spar, Booker, BP etc) and have a thorough understanding of how a P&L works. You'll be passionate about Huel and super excited about the prospect of driving growth over the coming few years 🚀
it's also key that you'll be a strong relationship builder - you’ll be great at communication and building rapport with customers, but still able to have the difficult conversations when you need to.
What do we offer in return?
We have a high-performance culture which is balanced evenly with world-class well-being initiatives and benefits that are tastier than our Salted Caramel Black Edition (and trust us, that’s saying something!)
⏰ 4 and a half day working week - We finish at 1 pm on a Friday!
🌴 30 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
🕖 Flexible working - including up to 2 days per week at home
🥤 Free Huel to keep you going
🏖️ 2 weeks a year to work remotely from anywhere! One week in the Summer and one week at Christmas
🐾 Dog friendly. If you've seen Daddy Day Care the movie, that's basically HQ but for doggo's!
🙋 Paid Volunteering Days
🏋️ Free on-site gym with free classes, and we will give you your own nutrition plan
🧠 Free 1-on-1 therapy provided by Self-Space.
🏥 Private Medical and Health insurance for you and your loved ones, including free life insurance covering up to 4x your salary
⚡ Electric Car Scheme with onsite charging
🚴Cycle to Work Scheme
🤰 Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
👪 Workplace Nursery Scheme
🎓 Huel Academy
🎉 Quarterly events to celebrate success - Have you heard about Huelchella?
So what next?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Click on apply to this job to send us your CV and cover letter and Evie from our talent team will be in touch with you.
We are Hueligans
We're all made up of our Huel DNA, but what makes us unique is our individual differences. We've created a culture of belonging and we celebrate the diversity our Hueligans add to our teams. We encourage authenticity, different views, and new ideas to enable us to create products that our customers around the world enjoy and love. Read more about our culture here.
We asked employees of Huel how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Huel
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
M 47% : F 52% : NB 1%
HQ - Tring Hertfordshire, London, Birmingham, New York, Germany