Hey! We’re Huel and we’re pleased to meet you! 👋 We're going to start by talking about our exciting new IT Support Analyst 👨🏻💻 position, but if you'd like the quick low down on us first including our growth story then just head to the bottom of this page!
We are on the hunt for someone extraordinary to join our IT team💻! This is a super rare and exciting opportunity to join our rocket ship business and to have the chance to do things a little differently.
We're seeking an experienced IT Support Analyst to join us to ensure that our global teams have reliable and consistent access to IT resources so that our teams can perform their duties efficiently and without interruption🚧. Here's an insight into what you'll get up to:
- Manage Global IT Support 🌍: Oversee the IT support function across all our office and factory locations, on a mixed platform environment, ensuring consistent and high-quality IT support to all employees.
- Vendor Management🤝: Establish and maintain relationships with IT vendors and suppliers, including our 3rd party managed services provider. Negotiate contracts and manage service level agreements to ensure optimal service delivery.
- Infrastructure Management🌐: Ensure the maintenance, updating, and smooth operation of all IT hardware and network components in Huel offices.
- Collaborate with Cross-Functional Teams🧑🤝🧑: Work closely with teams across different locations to identify and address IT-related issues or improvements.
- Monitor System Performance💻: Proactively identify potential IT issues, implementing solutions to minimize downtime and disruptions.
- Training & Development📖: Provide technical support and training to employees on relevant IT systems and applications.
- Regulatory Adherence🔒: Work closely with our Head of Infosec to ensure compliance with relevant regulations, including data protection and cybersecurity standards.
What we're looking for in you
This role will best suit someone with proven experience in managing IT support functions, preferably in a global setting 🌐. You’ll be experienced working with 3rd party managed services providers and know how to manage these contracts 📝
A strong understanding of IT infrastructure, networking, and system administration will be essential. We use the Google Suite here on Mac and Windows laptops, so being familiar with all 3 of these is equally essential 💻. You’ll have excellent problem-solving, analytical, and project-management skills.
The ability to travel as needed to various office locations will be required too. You’ll be based from our HQ in Tring but we have offices in London and Birmingham that will also need support 🏢.
What do we offer in return?
We have a high-performance culture which is balanced evenly with world-class well-being initiatives and benefits that are tastier than our Salted Caramel Black Edition (and trust us, that’s saying something!)
⏰ 4 and a half day working week - We finish at 1 pm on a Friday!
🌴 30 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
🕖 Flexible working - including up to 2 days per week at home
🥤 Free Huel to keep you going
🏖️ 2 weeks a year to work remotely from anywhere! One week in the Summer and one week at Christmas
🐾 Dog friendly. If you've seen Daddy Day Care the movie, that's basically HQ but for doggo's!
🙋 Paid Volunteering Days
🏋️ Free on-site gym with free classes, and we will give you your own nutrition plan
🧠 Free 1-on-1 therapy provided by Self-Space.
🏥 Private Medical and Health insurance for you and your loved ones, including free life insurance covering up to 4x your salary
⚡ Electric Car Scheme with onsite charging
🚴Cycle to Work Scheme
🤰 Enhanced Maternity Pay
👪 Workplace Nursery Scheme
🎓 Huel Academy
🎉 Quarterly events to celebrate success - Have you heard about Huelchella?
So what next?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Click on apply to this job to send us your CV and cover letter and Alice from our talent team will be in touch with you.
We are Hueligans
We're all made up of our Huel DNA, but what makes us unique is our individual differences. We've created a culture of belonging and we celebrate the diversity our Hueligans add to our teams. We encourage authenticity, different views, and new ideas to enable us to create products that our customers around the world enjoy and love. Read more about our culture here.
We asked employees of Huel how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Huel
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
M 47% : F 52% : NB 1%
HQ - Tring Hertfordshire, London, Birmingham, New York, Germany