Hey! We’re Huel and we’re pleased to meet you! 👋 We're going to start by talking about our exciting new Finance Manager - Stock position, but if you'd like the quick low down on us first including our growth story then just head to the bottom of this page!
At Huel, our Finance team supports the business by analysing performance to ensure we make the best commercial decisions. Without their hard work and dedication we wouldn't have been as successful as we are! 📈 So, we are now looking for a Finance Manager - Stock to ensure Huel understands its global stock balances 🌎, improves its system controls over stock and implements clear processes with suppliers to track and manage stock. Here's what you'll get up to:
- End-to-End support of stock control processes - working cross-functionally to ensure we understand all aspects of stock balances, and have the right processes in place to manage our stock. This will include raw materials and finished goods.
- System improvements - being the finance lead on projects to improve financial recording of stock, including automating our stock provision process and launching our new warehouse management and manufacturing execution systems.
- Stock reconciliation - helping the operations team identify wastage from third party manufacturers to ensure they are meeting contractual obligations.
- Stock ageing review - working with the Operations team to identify aged stock risk and implementing clear and regular reporting to identify aged stock.
- Stock forecasting and reporting - working with the demand planning, procurement and logistics teams to forecast closing stock, and implementing monthly reporting procedures.
- Stock-take management - ensure clear processes and procedures are in place for regular stock-takes at third parties, and following up on discrepancies and queries.
Not yet convinced it's the role for you? Well, then you can click 👉HERE to read a more detailed job description and learn about the team!
What we're looking for in you
You will be a Qualified Accountant who will play a key part in managing Huel’s finances and have excellent stakeholder management skills. From working closely with our manufacturers to our third party logistics teams, you will have the ability to influence whilst providing the right degree of challenge and support - inventory control experience within the consumer goods or manufacturing sector is key 🔑. Lastly, no day is the same here at Huel, so you will be a problem solver who is happy to muck in together to find a solution!
What do we offer in return?
We have a high-performance culture which is balanced evenly with world-class well-being initiatives and benefits that are tastier than our Salted Caramel Black Edition (and trust us, that’s saying something!)
⏰ 4 and a half day working week - We finish at 1 pm on a Friday!
🌴 30 days annual leave PLUS bank holidays
🕖 Flexible working - including up to 2 days per week at home
🥤 Free Huel to keep you going
🏖️ 2 weeks a year to work remotely from anywhere! One week in the Summer and one week at Christmas
🐾 Dog friendly. If you've seen Daddy Day Care the movie, that's basically HQ but for doggo's!
🙋 Paid Volunteering Days
🏋️ Free on-site gym with free classes, and we will give you your own nutrition plan
🧠 Free 1-on-1 therapy provided by Self-Space.
🏥 Private Medical and Health insurance for you and your loved ones, including free life insurance covering up to 4x your salary
⚡ Electric Car Scheme with onsite charging
🚴Cycle to Work Scheme
🤰 Enhanced Family Leave
👪 Workplace Nursery Scheme
🎓 Huel Academy
🎉 Quarterly events to celebrate success - Have you heard about Huelchella?
So what next?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then we’d love to hear from you! Click on apply to this job to send us your CV and cover letter and Ellie from our talent team will be in touch with you.
We are Hueligans
We're all made up of our Huel DNA, but what makes us unique is our individual differences. We've created a culture of belonging and we celebrate the diversity our Hueligans add to our teams. We encourage authenticity, different views, and new ideas to enable us to create products that our customers around the world enjoy and love. Read more about our culture here.
We asked employees of Huel how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Huel
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
M 47% : F 52% : NB 1%
HQ - Tring Hertfordshire, London, Birmingham, New York, Germany