Location: UK, East Coast US, Remote
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us on our journey of building a future in which opportunity flows globally.
At Hofy we are obsessed with building a global product (120 countries and counting) that exists to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. Our platform combines the ease and elegance of Ecommerce with the security and scalability of enterprise SaaS. With extensive configuration, powerful automation and simple integration, Hofy customers define their rules and let the platform do the rest.
We’ve achieved significant growth since the launch of the first version of the Hofy platform in March 2021. We now serve over 10,000 users at hundreds of customer organisations. The Product team is growing, remote and spread across the UK and Europe. We meet in person around once a quarter.
Product at Hofy intersects software, operations and IT services, and we’re looking for someone who can partner and collaborate across various teams, has a deep understanding of our customers and technology and can combine this knowledge to build fantastic experiences for our customers.
You will be part of product leadership, initially reporting to the CPO. You will be responsible for leading a core team of engineers and designers to build amazing products that serve hundreds of businesses. You will work closely with sales and marketing leaders to enable the sales process. You will help define and evolve our end-to-end product vision, strategy, and execution to meet our ambitious company goals. You are expected to interact with customers regularly and become an expert in identifying and recognising their needs, developing deep market understanding and using the insights you generate to set product direction.
You identify with the following:
- You love building: Your passion is to build products that customers love. You thrive in the controlled chaos of developing a market-leading product in a fast paced environment. You’re outcome centred, start with the problem, and are confident working within a complex, global business. You have a great track record of getting stuff done.
- Technical and business range: You are as confident discussing strategy with the CEO as you are UI decisions with designers and engineers. You can meaningfully contribute at both 30,000 feet and on the ground. You know how to think big and ship small, structuring how you deliver solutions to maximise learning and to get us to a high value outcome quicker. You are comfortable pitching your products and ideas to customers and internal teams alike.
- Learn, share, teach, repeat: You aren’t afraid to ask why and you are able to extract critical insights from speaking to customers to shape your product decisions. You’re a fast learner, and have picked up complex domains quickly previously in your career. You can comfortably become the resident expert on niche topics which are new to you. You’re expert at taking complexity and distilling it to it’s simplest form (and no further). You share the knowledge that you gather so everyone can contribute and you do this effectively in writing and verbally across all of the channels that you work in.
- Desire to win as a team: Coming second hurts. You are able to pick your battles and partner with the people around you to win in your chosen domain. You collaborate extremely well with others, knowing the best ideas can come from anywhere, and being prepared to pitch in and do the hard miles that drive the team forwards. When you need to, you get out of your swim-lane to help the team win.
- Speed over perfection: You appreciate the area under the curve is greater when you make decisions quickly, you don’t let ‘perfect’ be the enemy of good. You’re able to balance speed and quality and you keep the team moving forwards fast, always.
- Embrace the challenge: You recognise the path to truly unique, defensible products requires you to go the extra mile and do things most others won’t.
What you need to succeed:
- You can build: You have demonstrated you can build and ship products end-to-end, from conception through to delivery and iteration.
- Seen great: You have been an integral part of at least one great business success story, and know what it takes to deliver outlier results.
- Earned your stripes: You have 5+ years of experience in product, engineering, and/or founding startups in a product role.
- Get your hands dirty: You readily go beyond your job description to do what’s required for the team to meet their goals.
- End to end accountability: You’re comfortable seeing complex projects through end to end. You’re confident in running a go-to-market process and can direct a multi-disciplinary team to launch a product.
- Owner mindset: You feel a responsibility to see things through to the end and maintain quality through the ups and downs of the product development cycle.
- Previous experience in HR/IT tech or SaaS for IT teams
- Previous experience working in a scale-up environment
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Hofy a great place to work!
- Work from home, the office or hybrid.
- Work up to 30 days per annum from anywhere in the world.
- Full home office set up from Hofy.
- Choice of tech.
- 35 days annual leave (27 days + local public holidays).
- Annual growth fund for your learning and development.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Annual company retreat.
Hofy exists to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. We believe in a future in which opportunity flows globally, where the distinctions between the workplace and the places we work will be blurred, and one in which the career trajectories and quality of life for everyone on the planet will be elevated.
We have built a platform enabling any organisation to deliver the tools and experience their people need, straight to their doorstep; whether its a specced up Mac, a supersized monitor or a slick new chair. Hofy cuts the clicks, kills the complexity and brings clarity to the chaos.
To date, we have equipped over 10,000 people in 120 countries in two short years, but we won’t be stopping there. We are looking for superstars to join us in breaking down the construct of country borders in relation to access to opportunity.
Behaviours we value
- Aim high, stay humble - We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit - We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge - We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win - We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough - We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practise what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or nonvisible).
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Hofy provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Hofy is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Hofy
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, US and Netherlands