We are looking for an Ops Analyst to join us on our journey of equipping the world’s talent with the means to do their best work, wherever they might be.
At Hofy we are redefining the way organisations oversee their remote and hybrid workplaces. We centralise and automate workplace management processes so businesses can focus on what they do best!
As Ops Analyst, you’ll be part of the overall Procurement Team and will report directly to the Purchasing Manager. You will play a crucial role in coordinating the purchasing of goods and services from the third-party supply chain, ensuring that each transaction provides best value, compliance, and on-time delivery for Hofy and our customers.
You identify with the following:
- Detailed and accurate:You’ll co-ordinate inventory management, ensuring appropriate levels of stock are available to support the delivery of Objectives & Key Results, utilising our demand planning tools and our purchase order system
- Hands on: Support custom-sourcing product requests, ensuring requests and drop-ships purchase orders are managed in an efficient manner, utilising the product ranges available from existing and valued suppliers.
- Trusted Team Player Become a trusted team player, supporting the procurement team with transformational projects and coverage support during busy periods.
- Owner mindset: You’ll learn Hofy’s product offerings inside and out to ensure that you can support the procurement team in delivering excellent value, compliance and on-time delivery.
What you need to succeed:
- Walked the walk: 2+ years experience in a procurement function managing purchase-to-pay processes ideally in an IT environment.
- Strong Insight: Proven experience of the purchase-to-pay order-processing lifecycle inclusive of clean order management and item creation processes.
- Knowledge and ownership: Knowledge and experience of third-party item sourcing inclusive of supplier negotiation, quotation provision and special bid process management.
- Competent communicator: Ability to communicate effectively with internal/external stakeholders, suppliers, customers, peers, senior management, and the wider business at all levels of seniority.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Hofy a great place to work!
- Work from home, the office or hybrid.
- Work up to 30 days per annum from anywhere in the world.
- Tech home office set up from Hofy.
- 35 days annual leave (27 days + local public holidays).
- Annual growth fund for your learning and development.
- Regular team and company socials.
- Annual company retreat.
Hofy exists to equip the world’s talent with the means to do their best work. We believe in a future in which opportunity flows globally, where the distinctions between the workplace and the places we work will be blurred, and one in which the career trajectories and quality of life for everyone on the planet will be elevated.
We have built a platform enabling any organisation to deliver the tools and experience their people need, straight to their doorstep; whether its a specced up Mac, a supersized monitor or a slick new chair. Hofy cuts the clicks, kills the complexity and brings clarity to the chaos.
To date, we have equipped over 10,000 people in 120 countries in two short years, but we won’t be stopping there. We are looking for superstars to join us in breaking down the construct of country borders in relation to access to opportunity.
Behaviours we value
- Aim high, stay humble - We’re ambitious, yet grounded.
- Disagree & commit - We balance dissent with bias for action.
- Embrace the challenge - We give it everything we’ve got.
- Work together to win - We support each other to reach our collective potential.
- Grow beyond good enough - We continually invest in becoming the best versions of ourselves.
A chance for everyone
At Hofy, we practise what we preach. We believe that creating a truly global employee experience for our clients starts with us. We need as many perspectives as possible, and we see our individual differences and diverse backgrounds as our superpowers.
We want you to bring your best self to work and to feel like you truly belong. We never discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability (visible or nonvisible).
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Hofy provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Hofy is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Hofy
Gender diversity (male:female)
UK, US and Netherlands