hedgehog lab is a global technology consultancy and we are on a growth trajectory. We are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager who can help us deliver great products & digital solutions to our customers across the globe.
While we have always been about premium digital experiences, to deliver the ambitious product roadmaps of our current customers (who consist of some of the biggest FTSE 100 & Fortune 500 companies) we need to take our skills & the team to the next level to deliver a world-class service. We would love for you to come on that journey and help us do some award-winning work.
Why hedgehog lab?
- Ranked by Clutch for mobile app development
- We work with clients of all sizes, from startups to FTSE 100 companies across a range of sectors. If you want to build your portfolio, this is the place to do it. Check out some of our past client work here!
- A transparent and open company culture based on trust, where politics is shunned and everyone works as a team.
- Our People are our greatest asset, and we are so proud to have been certified as a Great Place to Work, as rated by 91% of our business.
- We’re a fully Flexified Employer, certified by Flexa. We know a one size fits all approach doesn’t work for everyone, we work with our employees to establish a model that benefits both parties.
- Check out our Glassdoor reviews!
- As Delivery Manager, you will have the opportunity to lead and drive digital projects from inception and design through to development, implementation and delivery.
- You will coordinate and prepare estimates based on the scope of work and resource requirements alongside a team of Product Managers and developers.
- You will manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scope.
- You will set and continually manage project expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders.
- You will track and report on project burndown.
- You will be experienced in a range of project management methodology and be able to make decisions and find solutions quickly and with confidence.
- You will support process improvement for the Delivery function and work alongside the Head of Delivery and the wider business to champion best practices as the business scales.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, provide constructive feedback, and support career development for team members.
- Collaborate with the Talent Team to identify gaps in skills and resource projects adequately
- Oversee project timelines and milestones, ensuring timely delivery of high-quality products or services.
- Identify and mitigate risks that may impact project delivery, implementing effective risk management strategies.
- Monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders, ensuring transparency and alignment with business goals.
- Provide strategic leadership in alignment with organisational goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with other leaders to drive organisational success and contribute to strategic decision-making.
- Proven experience as a Senior Delivery Manager or in a similar leadership role.
- Strong background in people management, with a focus on mentoring and developing team members.
- Experience working on digital projects, specifically mobile apps.
- Experience with the development of apps and a solid understanding of technologies, platforms and devops.
- Demonstrated success in delivering complex projects on time and within budget.
- Experience in creating and optimising project management processes.
- Experience of facilitating workshops to define scope, requirements and deliverables.
- A thorough project documentation approach to manage the project delivery.
Stage1️⃣ - Intro call with our Talent Acquisition Advisor (30 mins Google Meet)
Stage 2️⃣ - Informal chat with your potential line manager (30 mins Google Meet)
Stage 3️⃣ - Interview with Head of Delivery and Head of PRoduct (60 mins Google Meet)
What We Offer
🏖️ 36 days paid holidays (20 paid days in Bulgaria), including bank holidays.
🏡 Flexible working environment. We’re a remote-first company, as well as offering office environments for those who prefer a hybrid approach.
👶 Enhanced maternity policy. Our maternity policy offers enhanced maternity pay above the statutory amount (UK only).
🧠 A transparent and open company culture where politics are shunned and everyone works as a team.
📖 Annual learning & development budget plus 4 days L&D leave, which renews every year.
💙 Annual wellbeing budget plus 2 paid wellbeing days to use as you feel fit.
💌 Free therapy sessions with Spill. Mental health is paramount to us. Our partner, Spill, is a Slack-integrated therapy app available to all our staff at no extra cost.
💰 Bippit financial wellbeing service to give everyone a professionally-qualified financial expert to alleviate money stresses (UK only).
🏥 Bupa health plan. This cash plan covers UK employees claiming an amount of cash back for things like optical, dental and therapies.
🥳 Monthly payday socials and annual Summer and Christmas parties. We also like to celebrate important cultural milestones.
🚴♀️ Cycle-to-Work scheme (UK only).
💻 Company-supplied Apple Mac.
👪 Family-friendly, backed by enhanced parental and adoption policies.
🌍 Inclusive environment. We never discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, disability or age. From menopausal support to neurodiversity adjustments, we’ll continue to foster an inclusive culture at the lab where everyone can let their authentic selves shine.
Diversity & Inclusion Statement
At hedgehog lab, our team is our greatest asset.
We believe that having diversity within our team is integral to doing our best work and creating the most innovative products for our customers. We will continue to foster an inclusive culture at the lab where everyone can be their authentic selves and thrive.
We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply to our roles and we don’t discriminate based on race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, disability or age.
If you require any adjustments to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview then please complete this form: Adjustments to the hiring process. Please note, you do not have to have a registered disability to request reasonable adjustments. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a family friendly employer with a culture based on trust, autonomy and flexibility.
We are always learning and our policies and processes are ever evolving to make sure that they’re in line with this statement.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options hedgehog lab provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure hedgehog lab is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at hedgehog lab
Gender diversity (male:female)
Newcastle UK, York UK, Boston US, Sofia BG