LOCATION: Fully remote or hybrid
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home.
You can find out more about us by clicking here!
- Support the Information Security Manager to ensure systemic approaches across our global business that mean we have appropriate protection and defences for the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data and information that we hold and process.
- Provide informed, structured and pragmatic advice on data protection.
- Contribute to systems and policies that enable the organisation to move quickly whilst at the same time providing assurance that we are correctly protecting the data and information that we hold and process.
- Support the Information Security Manager by pragmatically leading on aspects of certification or compliance activities aligned to ISO 270001, CE+, DSPT, DCB0129, HIPAA.
- Lead on internal IT audits/reviews.
- Lead on IT risk reviews.
- Provide accurate, quality, management information for internal reporting and/or external submissions.
- Liaise with the business to ensure consistent information security messaging, advocate for security excellence across the organisation.
- Lead on and/or support Business Continuity and Organisational Resilience activities.
To be successful in this role, below is what we would need from you:
- Real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment and share knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- A well rounded individual with wide experience across the information security and IT/information governance space.
- An approachable, “here to support” attitude.
- Enjoys working with people and enabling them in all aspects of Information Security.
- A pragmatic and solution focussed approach, with information security and user experience in mind at all times.
- Excellent written skills.
- Experience of IT Risk Management, IT Audit Management, GDPR/Data Protection Act 2018.
- Experience of working with at least 2 of the following: ISO 27001, CE+, DSPT, DCB0129, HIPAA.
- Research skills to source accurate and appropriate information for advising, guiding and responding to business, customer and supplier queries.
- Experience of process and/or systems design (non-technical) to adhere to and/or improve business compliance requirements.
- A predisposition to thrive in a startup environment (ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity, Self-driven)
- Confidence to challenge requests from internal and external parties.
- Ability to adapt communication and ways of working to a diverse audience (technical, non technical).
- Ability to deliver to expectations in a fast paced and time constrained environment.
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Birthday & Life Leave days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop, monitor and keyboard, plus an allowance to purchase additional equipment
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- Bespoke Healios Training, including schedule of monthly CPD for clinicians
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
“Do the right thing” is one of our core Healios values. And building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels supported is absolutely the right thing to do. Whether we’re developing a new service line or enhancing one of our products, we need people with different skills, backgrounds, identities and perspectives to ensure our innovations will work for the children and young people we are here to serve. By embracing diversity, we can deliver better care experiences and outcomes, while tackling the inequalities in healthcare provision that exist today.
SAFER RECRUITMENT & PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
Healios ensures that supporting people to be safe is at the heart of our work and a key priority across all areas of the organisation, We will do our absolute best to keep the people that we support, safe from harm. This starts with our recruitment processes.
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Healios provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Healios is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Healios
Gender diversity (male:female)
15% Male - 80% Female - 2% Non-Binary
What employees are saying
"I have more flexibility in terms of working patterns at Healios than I've ever had before. This has given me the opportunity to find a way of working that actually works for me."
Anonymous Healios Employee