POSITION: Permanent / Full Time
LOCATION: Fully remote or Hybrid or London based
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home.
You can find out more about us by clicking here!
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the growing Product team at Healios working on the clinical platform used by clinicians, young people and their families. As we seek to grow our network of partners and make smart provider choices, you’ll focus on building frictionless and seamless cross-product experiences that make the best of what we can build in house and software and hardware it makes sense for us to integrate with. Reporting to a Senior Product Manager, you’ll work alongside fellow Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers, and cross functionally with a range of business stakeholders as well as a (300+) team of Clinical specialists.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Work in a cross-functional squad (engineering manager, engineers, product designer) to develop new product capabilities through a blend of new product feature build and integrations with third party software, with a focus on seamless user experience across touchpoints and devices (desktop to mobile etc)
- Prioritise the most impactful efforts to empower every young person to build the capabilities for long-term mental health
- Collaborate across the organisation to choose the right partners and providers to expand our reach more quickly than we could ever do alone
- Make the business and user context clear for the teams you work with, creating a compelling vision and defining a product strategy for the work undertaken
- Work alongside user research and product design to uncover deep user insights
- Represent the customer and their needs to stakeholders and teams across the organisation
- Define success measures to validate experiments & releases, and to articulate the opportunity of an initiative
- Establish an effective product launch process, managing change through great user awareness and easy feature discovery
WHAT YOU BRING TO HEALIOS
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager or in related product roles preferably some experience in start-up
- You have empathy for users and the ability to put yourself in their shoes to understand their needs
- You bring a passion and drive to support young people to improve their lives, questioning the status quo to do this
- You know how to approach cross-product experiences and integrations, preferably having worked in this area previously
- You have a good understanding of mechanisms like APIs, webhooks and iframes that enable these
- You have the curiosity and courage to ask the right questions and dig below the surface level
- You can decide when a solution is good enough to solve a problem
- Your collaborative working style that involves the right people throughout, communicating clearly in writing and verbally - speaking your audience’s language
- You can evaluate and inform work based on a variety of data sources
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Birthday & Life Leave days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible, home based role
- Choice of laptop, plus an allowance to purchase additional equipment
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
“Do the right thing” is one of our core Healios values. And building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels supported is absolutely the right thing to do. Whether we’re developing a new service line or enhancing one of our products, we need people with different skills, backgrounds, identities and perspectives to ensure our innovations will work for the children and young people we are here to serve. By embracing diversity, we can deliver better care experiences and outcomes, while tackling the inequalities in healthcare provision that exist today.
SAFER RECRUITMENT & PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
Healios ensures that supporting people to be safe is at the heart of our work and a key priority across all areas of the organisation, We will do our absolute best to keep the people that we support, safe from harm. This starts with our recruitment processes.
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Healios provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Healios is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Healios
Gender diversity (male:female:non-binary)
What employees are saying
"I have more flexibility in terms of working patterns at Healios than I've ever had before. This has given me the opportunity to find a way of working that actually works for me."
Anonymous Healios Employee