POSITION: Permanent, Full Time & Part Time (minimum of 15 hours per week)
Flexible - weekday and weekend hours available
LOCATION: Fully remote
SALARY: £46,000 - £52,000 FTE
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing.
Melios, our sister company, has been providing private care services directly to clients since December 2021. Melios stands alongside the NHS work provided by Healios and we are able to benefit from the fantastic infrastructure that Healios brings. There have been recent developments from our tech team, in terms of streamlining our assessment process as well as making life easier for clinicians, allowing more time to do all the important things that we need, including supporting one another, having opportunities for wellbeing and contributing towards service development.
You can find out more here.
At Melios our Neurodevelopmental Clinical Team provides high quality online autism and ADHD assessments and interventions. We are an innovative company and always strive to do the right thing for our clients and our workforce, and we’re looking for people who want to do things differently too.
We pride ourselves on working together as a team - no easy win, considering everyone is home-based and we span from the southwest of England, to Ireland and even up to the Outer Hebrides in Scotland! We are the true meaning of mutli-disciplinary - not just clinically but also working with our growth and commercial team, and our all important administrative team members. By having dedicated administrative support, clinicians are able to focus on the clinical aspects of their roles whilst being confident that they have support around session booking, responding to client queries and managing their caseloads.
We are seeking Specialist Neurodevelopmental Practitioners who are ADOS or ADIR trained, and skilled in autism and/or ADHD diagnostic assessments and interventions. We require clinicians who are committed to delivering the best outcomes for neurodiverse children, young people, adults and their families. The successful candidates will be members of our MDT, and will deliver part of the autism and/or ADHD assessment, as well as provide support, advice and interventions.
At Melios we pride ourselves in both our clinical quality and our speed of delivery of service and are seeking exceptional clinicians who can support us on this mission. Our clinical team is highly efficient and everyone takes pride in moving cases through our service, to achieve outcomes for families as soon as possible, without compromising on quality and clinical robustness.
As Melios grows, we will have further opportunities for career development and personal growth.
To be successful in this role, below is what we would need from you:
- Clinical qualification and registration in Occupational Therapy, Social Work, Nursing, Speech and Language Therapy or Psychology (Educational, Counselling, Clinical or Forensic)
- Registered with a statutory body (NMC, HCPC, ACP, BABCP, UKCP, SWE, SCW, SSSC or NISCC or BACP)
- ADOS and/or ADI-r trained and experienced (minimum 2 years) or experienced in assessing for ADHD (minimum 2 years)
- To maintain the highest standards of clinical record keeping including electronic data entry and recording, report writing and the responsible exercise of professional self-governance in accordance with relevant professional codes of practice and Healios policies and procedures
- To work closely and collaboratively with other clinicians in order to reach a diagnostic conclusion, whilst also maintaining clinical autonomy and reflexivity
- To demonstrate a commercial awareness and interest
- To have previous experience of efficient caseload management, and have a range of strategies to be able to be independent in this task, and support colleagues when needed
- To be able to deliver assessments as part of an efficient clinical pathway, and write diagnostic reports in line with our clinical standards - both in terms of quality, content and time taken
- To contribute towards service delivery projects and embrace innovation as the service rapidly develops
- Effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders, using neuro-affirming language and taking a strengths-based approach to assessments
- Work within the framework of your regulatory body, and ensure professional registration is maintained
- Wifi connection. Minimum of 2 mbps up and download speed
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Birthday Leave
- "Life Leave" - 2 days of extra leave to take when things you can't plan for happen
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package including; Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, EAP Service, Critical Illness Cover, employee discount and savings portal, Cycle to Work Scheme, Tech Scheme and Wine Club!
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop, monitor and keyboard, plus an allowance to purchase additional equipment
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- Bespoke Healios Training, including schedule of monthly CPD for clinicians
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
“Do the right thing” is one of our core Healios values. And building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels supported is absolutely the right thing to do. Whether we’re developing a new service line or enhancing one of our products, we need people with different skills, backgrounds, identities and perspectives to ensure our innovations will work for the children and young people we are here to serve. By embracing diversity, we can deliver better care experiences and outcomes, while tackling the inequalities in healthcare provision that exist today.
SAFER RECRUITMENT & PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
Healios ensures that supporting people to be safe is at the heart of our work and a key priority across all areas of the organisation, We will do our absolute best to keep the people that we support, safe from harm. This starts with our recruitment processes.
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.
We asked employees of Healios how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Healios
Gender diversity (male:female)
15% Male - 80% Female - 2% Non-Binary