POSITION: Permanent role to start in December 2023. 12 month Maternity cover until January 2025.
LOCATION: Fully remote
SALARY: £40,000 - £50,000
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home.
You can find out more about us by clicking here!
Our Finance team continually strives to provide insights to improve decision making whilst optimising efficiency through technology and automation and providing team members with a proactive, collaborative working environment with a focus on personal development.
The FP&A Analyst will have a central and vital role in a fast moving company. This role provides a real opportunity to help shape decision making.
Among other things, key responsibilities will include:-
- Review and analysis of the monthly management accounts and key KPI reporting
- Weekly reporting of key numbers to both the finance team and the wider business where appropriate
- Cash flow analysis and forecasting
- Supporting with all budgeting, forecasting and strategic planning
- Interpret and communicate financial data regularly with non-financial managers across the business
- Supporting the wider finance team
- Identify key process improvements and support with ad hoc projects
- Continue to design and improve the existing financial planning and reporting processes to satisfy business requirements and support decision making.
- Collaboration and flexibility are essential elements of the work.
To be successful in this role, below is what we would need from you:
- CIMA qualification or other equivalent qualification
- Post qualification experience of 3+ years within a financial reporting role
- Have a professional home working environment
- A Wifi connection. Minimum of 2 mbps up and download speed
- Have a real passion for supporting people to improve their lives
- A desire to become part of a collaborative environment and share knowledge and learning for the benefit of all
- A curious mind-set that underpins your continuous drive to challenge the status quo for achieving better outcomes
- Flexibility to support our mission of bringing healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Birthday & Life Leave days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package (life assurance, critical illness cover, cycle to work, health cash plan, charitable giving)
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Company laptop, monitor and keyboard, plus an allowance to purchase additional equipment
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- Bespoke Healios Training including schedule of monthly CPD for clinicians
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
We’re glad to accommodate candidates who need adjustments throughout the hiring process and we're always learning about different accessibility needs to ensure our hiring process is accessible for all candidates. We encourage you to be open about the adjustments you need so we can adapt our interview process. You can read more about Healios being an Inclusive Employer on our Notion page!
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
“Do the right thing” is one of our core Healios values. And building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels supported is absolutely the right thing to do. Whether we’re developing a new service line or enhancing one of our products, we need people with different skills, backgrounds, identities and perspectives to ensure our innovations will work for the children and young people we are here to serve. By embracing diversity, we can deliver better care experiences and outcomes, while tackling the inequalities in healthcare provision that exist today.
SAFER RECRUITMENT & PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
Healios ensures that supporting people to be safe is at the heart of our work and a key priority across all areas of the organisation, We will do our absolute best to keep the people that we support, safe from harm. This starts with our recruitment processes.
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.
We asked employees of Healios how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Healios
Gender diversity (male:female)
15% Male - 80% Female - 2% Non-Binary