Remote-first – with co-working space
A little flex time
LOCATION: Fully remote/Hybrid/London Office
Founded in 2013, Healios is a leading specialist digital healthcare company working to empower patients and families affected by mental health, autism and ADHD conditions to support long-term outcomes and wellbeing. Our mission is to bring exceptional healthcare to anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Healios is pioneering the world’s first digitalisation of NHS Mental Health Trust outpatient services, covering multiple complex specialist assessment and psychological intervention services. By digitising entire clinical pathways, we enable children, adults and their family members to receive and seamlessly transition between clinical services from the comfort of their home.
You can find out more about us by clicking here!
We’re looking for someone to join the Product team at Healios as Director of Product Management, reporting into the Chief Product Officer and a core member of the Product Leadership team.. You will lead the Product Management function, ensuring we’re solving the most important problems at the right time across a portfolio of products. You’ll be working alongside Product Design and Science/AI teams, and cross-functionally with our Tech team, and our teams of Clinical specialists (300+), Commercial and Marketing.
You are someone who draws motivation, purpose and inspiration from the mission of a company in helping to solve the problems you work on. You are interested in behavioural change for good and want to make the world a better place. You must be comfortable, and indeed, seek, to help solve a highly complex set of customer problems in the provision of mental health and neurodevelopment services for young people.
The below is to give you a sense of what we’re generally looking for. If you are excited about Product and our mission, do consider applying even if you feel that not all of the requirements apply to you - if we can help you grow into some of these areas, all the better.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Develop and deploy product strategies and plans for building a high-performance department in line with our company goals, helping the organisation focus on the most important problems to be solved
- Lead and advocate for an exemplary understanding of the product, customer and business ensuring these are at the forefront of decision making across our teams
- Manage a broad portfolio of products and services
- Manage company-wide commitments, progress and delivery
- Work with the Global Leadership Team to prioritise and articulate the budget and skills needed to support execution against the product strategy
- Work closely with leaders across the business to influence and align on objectives, expectations and outcomes
- Responsible for setting the team up for success by defining the team structure and responsibilities, aligned to company objectives and strategy, and in collaboration with the rest of Product and Tech leadership
- Ensure team members have a good understanding of expectations, goals and objectives, that they are engaged and supported to play to their unique strengths in executing the product strategy
- Work collaboratively with the team to grow and improve the Product Management culture and processes
- Enable team members to keep on growing and progressing in their career, making sure to remove blockers when needed and enable them to be their best self
- Help the team operate in an ever-changing environment by setting context and the right constraints to enable creative problem solving and clearing the path for them to have an impact
- You are thinking of the future and are setting up structures and processes to enable new opportunities to be realised
- Work collaboratively with teams from across the company; such as Engineering, Design, Clinical, Commercial and Marketing to ensure high quality implementation
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO HEALIOS
- You’ve led Product Management within a Product team, ideally in at least one scaling start-up
- Experience line-managing product managers
- Experience defining and executing against success metrics at company level
- A high standard of problem-solving capabilities for a complex set of customer problems
- Experience working in a highly collaborative and Agile environment
- Experienced stakeholder management skills to influence at all levels and across all teams
- Experience or interest in Mental Health & Neurodevelopment Services and products that leverage the power of combining clinical expertise, science and technology
- Empathetic, people-focused and a great listener
- An innate curiosity about products, people and the business models that connect them
- Ability to manage a portfolio of product and services, with a variety of past experiences to take diverse product challenges in your stride
- Clear, audience-focused communication internally and externally at all levels
WHAT WE WILL PROVIDE FOR YOU
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays and closure days)
- Birthday & Life Leave days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fully personalised flexible benefits package
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible, home based role
- Company laptop, monitor and keyboard, plus an allowance to purchase additional equipment
- CPD/Growth day per year, plus personal development allowance to invest in your growth
- Bespoke Healios Training, including schedule of monthly CPD for clinicians
- A collaborative culture where curiosity, creativity, experimentation and innovation are fostered
- A highly motivated and energetic team bringing a wide range of talents, experience and knowledge to solve complex challenges
- Autonomy to shape and design world leading clinical pathways that harness the power of combining technology with evidence-based interventions and a human touch
- Opportunities to grow and further develop your professional interests
- A culture that challenges the status quo in pursuit of providing exceptional healthcare and an unrivalled experience for the clients and families we support
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION
“Do the right thing” is one of our core Healios values. And building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels supported is absolutely the right thing to do. Whether we’re developing a new service line or enhancing one of our products, we need people with different skills, backgrounds, identities and perspectives to ensure our innovations will work for the children and young people we are here to serve. By embracing diversity, we can deliver better care experiences and outcomes, while tackling the inequalities in healthcare provision that exist today.
SAFER RECRUITMENT & PRE- EMPLOYMENT CHECKS
Healios ensures that supporting people to be safe is at the heart of our work and a key priority across all areas of the organisation, We will do our absolute best to keep the people that we support, safe from harm. This starts with our recruitment processes.
As part of our pre-employment checks, all employees of Healios will be asked to have a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Dependent on your role within the business, this will either be an Enhanced or Basic. A Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check will be required. You will also be asked to provide two professional references as a minimum.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Healios provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Healios is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Healios
Gender diversity (male:female)
15% Male - 80% Female - 2% Non-Binary
What employees are saying
"I have more flexibility in terms of working patterns at Healios than I've ever had before. This has given me the opportunity to find a way of working that actually works for me."
Anonymous Healios Employee