Use Your Marketing Skills to Supercharge Growth for an Ambitious, Mission-Driven Business
Are you a creative, results-driven performance marketer with a flair for strategy and execution? Do you have a passion for science, startups and all things innovation? Are you seeking a supportive environment where you can develop your skills, try new things, and make an immediate impact?
If so, read on!
GrantTree is the UK’s leading innovation funding consultancy, specialising in R&D Tax Credits, grants and loans. We work with some of the UK’s most groundbreaking businesses, helping them to maximise their funding opportunities and build technologies that will change the world. We have ambitious plans for the future and are looking for bright, passionate, and conscientious people to join our Client Acquisition team.
That’s where you come in.
As our new B2B Performance Marketing Executive, you’ll be tasked with generating leads for our sales team by building, executing and optimising performance marketing campaigns spanning paid, organic, and owned channels. You’ll work closely with our Marketing Manager to integrate your campaigns with content, social media, and public relations efforts. We will look to you to optimise your campaigns with data and to try new ideas to smash your targets. In addition, you will be responsible for meeting KPIs on channel performance, conversions, ROI, and CAC.
In a typical week, you might:
- Develop a multi-channel campaign to cultivate leads from a specific market segment
- Build or commission assets to support your campaigns
- Fine-tine your performance marketing efforts based on data or changes to team priorities
- Collaborate with our Marketing Manager on an omnichannel strategy, providing your expertise on how performance marketing can drive results
- Coordinate with our performance marketing agency on ongoing PPC efforts
- Work with our sales team on a time-sensitive campaign
- Research prospects’ pain points and motivations to improve messaging or the effectiveness of a contact point
- Research and implement a new marketing tool to support your strategy
- Present KPIs and other key metrics to members of the Client Acquisition team
- 2+ years of performance marketing experience at a B2B company or agency, preferably a financial services or technology business
- Expertise in performance marketing, specifically PPC, display ads, social media advertising, and email nurturing
- Demonstrable track record of using performance marketing to drive growth in lead generation
- Experience building landing pages and other assets needed for performance marketing campaigns
- An in-depth understanding of how to optimise campaign performance using data from a range of sources such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, and social media
- A highly collaborative mindset with the ability to work individually and self-manage
- Preferable: Experience at a financial services or technology company
If you have experience in any of the below, we’d love to hear about it
- Graphic design
- Social media management (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Affiliate and partnership marketing
- Building in WordPress and Elementor
For this role, the salary will be £35,000-£45,000. In addition to your salary, we offer a place where you can be yourself, develop your skills and fulfil your potential. We also have a flexible approach to working.
Take a look at GrantTree’s profile on Flexa.careers. You’ll see that it’s really important to us to offer a supportive, inclusive, flexible and transparent environment where people are trusted to work autonomously. And you’ll see how our team rated us on that too!
Other benefits include:
- 30 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Training & development budget
- Monthly wellness budget
- A generous and inclusive parental leave policy
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted private health insurance
- Study, pawternity and charity leave
- Regular social and wellness events
- Access to premium platforms for wellness and financial support
- EMI scheme (launching soon) and a quarterly cash incentive
- Summer Fridays - get Friday afternoons off in the summer
Teams are stronger when they have a diverse range of people. We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of the categories they put themselves in. We also encourage talented ‘square pegs’. If you think you’re the right person for the job even though you don’t quite fit the role spec, be daring and apply.
Please answer these questions in the application form or in your cover letter:
- Do you have the right to work in the UK?
- Which UK technology company are you most excited about and why?
- What are your targets / KPIs for your company's current financial year?
- How are you tracking against them?
- What dynamics do you look for in a team and why?
- If you could change one thing about your current role, what would it be?
We asked employees of GrantTree how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at GrantTree
Gender diversity (male:female)