📍 Based 3 days a week at our office in Kelham Island, the other 2 are up to you (with once a month travel to our London office- paid for by Goodlord)
💷 Base salary plus commission - realistic year one OTE £60k
ABOUT THE ROLE
The core of your role will look like this:
- Day to day coaching and line management of the team (3-5 people, ranging in experience)
- Own the sales plan and agreed strategy, delivering the businesses new sales goals
- Assist in the development of the sales plan, to include forecasting and KPI’s
- Build out processes, funnel management, campaign set up & tracking
- Help to deliver a culture of one team, that overall increases the conversion rate of prospects won across the group
- Work collaboratively across teams, providing current and future industry trends to support engineering, product and marketing
- Best practice talk tracks, positioning and introduction to specialists
- Be involved in nurturing enterprise opportunities and supporting the close of strategic wins
You should apply if:
- Have experience of leading a Sales team (mentoring, coaching, 121's etc)
- You have solid experience working in B2B sales
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Value the opportunity to nurture a team to achieve success within their role and meet own personal goals
- You are a good communicator, able to build both external and internal relationships across teams
- Have a proven track record of hitting or exceeding targets
- Can demonstrate how you have personally contributed to positive improvements and outcomes in a sales / sales management role
- Understand the decision making process of a business owner
- Have a clear understanding of the sales process
- Able to present to, motivate and coach others
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew Generation Rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all startups it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with around 3000 letting agents using the platform, exciting & varied product lines and 320 Goodlordians supporting the mission!
Our purpose - building the best rental experience in the world - is clear to everyone, and so too is the fact that people are central to achieving that mission; we have worked hard to make Goodlord great so we’re proud to have been ranked 10th in the UK's Best Workplaces™ 2022 - Large category.
Not only that but the following too:-
- 10th Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 23rd Wellbeing Great Place to Work in UK Large- sized businesses 2022
- 18th best workplace for Women in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 13th best workplaces for Tech in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 for 2022
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BEING A GOODLORDIAN:
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💕 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot (subject to passing probation and fair usage principles). We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- 🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable, and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check (including ID and DBS check) via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Unfortunately Sponsorship is not available for this role
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, you are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
No agencies please - we have trusted partners that we work with should we need support!
We asked employees of Goodlord how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Goodlord
Gender diversity (male:female)