Junior Telesales Agent - Hybrid (Lincoln Base Office)
1–2 days/week at home
A little flex time
💸 Base salary + commission = realistic OTE of £32k in year one (commission can be earned through sales and behavioural targets)
📍 Location - Lincoln City Centre (Must be within 45 minutes of Lincoln city centre, as we need you in the office 3 days a week)
✍ HOW TO APPLY - Full details on how to apply are at the bottom of the advert!
We are looking for a Junior Sales agent to sell tenants insurance to new movers who have used our platform in the past.
You will initially join our development team where you will work through the training programme and learn the foundations you will need to become a successful telesales agent alongside our business, insurance industry and market.
Therefore, you MUST have the motivation and willingness to learn and take on new challenges in order to succeed.
Targets are not purely based on sales but also activity and behaviours, e.g. meeting, and ideally exceeding, QA pass rates. You will be rewarded with a newly structured commission scheme based on these combined targets.
Profile of the Role:
- A ‘can do’ attitude with a passion to get into sales
- Keen to learn and have the ability to learn new processes and skills quickly but efficiently
- Possess great organisational skills and time management to get the most out of each day - you’ll be switching between various IT systems so it’s important you are organised
- You must have a positive attitude and a resilient attitude - maintaining this throughout the whole day.
Why you'll love being a Goodlordian:
🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too
💞 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot (subject to passing probation and fair usage principles). We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable, and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
✍ How to Apply
Starting a career in sales is exciting (we think so anyway!) and we really want to get to know more about you so would love to hear more from you in the form of a short cover note.
Please note we are not expecting war and peace here, hence why we are calling it a cover note and not cover letter!
Please submit your CV and answer the following questions in the 'Cover Letter' section of the application form:
- What most excites you about a career in sales?
- Why does this role at Goodlord interest you?
- What will be the first thing you buy with your first commission pay?
- Anything else you think we need to know about you that is not on your CV?
Full spec available on request*
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check (incl. DBS) via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Unfortunately we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role.
We asked employees of Goodlord how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Goodlord
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I feel I have a brilliant balance between working hard and still enjoying my own time, without feeling stressed or worrying about work."
Anonymous Development Manager at Goodlord
More roles at Goodlord
- Contact Centre Agent (Hybrid) - 2nd May Start Date
- Contact Centre Agent (Fully Remote) - 2nd May Start Date
- Summer Role (3 months) - Sheffield Hallam and University of Sheffield ONLY
- Sheffield Hallam Careers Fair - Expression of Interest
- Customer Adoption Manager
- Head of Demand Generation
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Customer Success Manager
- Software Engineer - C# (London)
- Software Engineer - C# (Sheffield)