1–2 days per week at home
A little flex time
ABOUT THE ROLE
📍 Based circa 3 days a week at our London HQ
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a Customer Onboarding Executive to help us achieve this.
Our Customer Adoption Managers (CAMs) are part of our wider Customer Success team at Goodlord. They have high customer focus, extensive Goodlord product knowledge and a deep understanding of lettings processes, the industry and our customers. They are hands-on project managers, who have a primary aim of helping customers achieve their goals - be that saving time and money, tightening compliance, or generating revenue - as quickly as possible.
This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing team where you're encouraged to collaborate with your team on how to constantly be improving and developing both together and individually This is a critical role and we want you to always be looking for ways to make things work better so we can build further scalability and consistency in our adoption model.
No two days are ever the same at Goodlord so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!).
But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
The day-to-day stuff:
- Platform training; in our proactive approach, prepare and execute platform training for new users so that they have a comprehensive understanding of feature functionality and the Goodlord processes - and why it’s important for them to adopt
- Project management; managing, tracking, and escalating key milestones and deliverables to ensure customer expectations are being met
- Change Management; many of our customers will be adopting a tech facilitated process for the first time, your consultative approach will help this business change
- Coordinating regular touch points with customers to drive overall health and satisfaction, utilising data available such as Customer Health Scores
- Maximise value for our customers; exceed their success metrics and review new or unused feature releases so they benefit from Goodlord innovations
- Identifying solutions to customer process queries and supporting agents to optimise use
- Working with Sales and CSMs to ensure smooth customer handoff and handover before and after adoption
- Working with our Insurance and Tenancy Services teams to ensure that our additional products help our customers achieve their desired outcomes
- Facilitating and supporting other departments with ad hoc projects that involve your customer
You should apply if:
- You have customer facing experience - managing and leading customer relationships
- You possess strong organisational and project management skills, with the ability to prioritise in an efficient manner
- You can demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- You excel working in a team with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have demonstrable problem solving skills along with strong analytical and IT skills
- You are energetic, creative, curious and confident
- You are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about executing them
- You have a positive attitude, and work well under pressure
- You feel confident in handling the tougher conversations (as well as plenty of good ones!)
- You are adaptable and flexible in your approach to your work
- What we’re doing here at Goodlord excites you!
And it would be super great if:
- You have previously worked in an onboarding, customer success or project management role working in a SaaS company and/or you have customer facing experience in the Lettings industry
- You have experience working with one of or all the following softwares: Gainsight, Salesforce, Google Business
- You know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew generation rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all high growth companies it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with over 2500 happy customers and exciting new products. We have ambitious plans but with William Reeve at the helm alongside co-founder Tom Mundy and a brilliant team of over 300 talented Goodlordians we are confident we’ll achieve these.
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
And we’re proud to have been recognised as a Great Place to work. No one likes a show off, but we can’t not shout about this. We’ve worked hard to make Goodlord great, and it’s important you know this isn’t just words on paper; Goodlordians have validated this which has led to us being accredited:
- 9th in Deloitte’s UK Technology Fast 50
- 10th Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses
- 23rd Wellbeing Great Place to Work in UK Large- sized businesses
- 18th best workplace for Women in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 for 2022
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Why you'll love being a Goodlordian:
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too
- 💞 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge, and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- 🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable, and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Strictly NO agencies - we are not looking for extra support at this time.--