1–2 days/week at home
A little flex time
📍Based 3 days a week at our HQ in East London, 2 days remote/wfh/office (up to you!)
⌛ 4 month contract
✨ Full time, part time or compressed hours working patterns (days in office would be flexed to reflect this)
NB: you must have solid HR Operations experience
ABOUT THE ROLE
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a HR Operations Manager reporting directly to People Director, to help us achieve this.
No two days are ever the same at Goodlord so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
The day to day stuff:
- Ensure the smooth running of People Operations, including onboarding/offboarding and monthly metrics. In delivering this you will be expected to seek and implement constant improvements.
- Responsible for our HRIS (Personio); oversee our People Operations team in ensuring all data is accurate and up to date and further the implementation of the system so we are using it for maximum effectiveness.
- Leading the team to ensure compliance with people related procedures and policies; making sure all compliance processes are completed during the onboarding process, as well as DBS checks, proof of right to work, references etc.
- Lead on continuous improvements (update, review and implement changes) including system implementation and day to day HR operational processes including payroll and reporting.
- Responsible for overseeing payroll systems and processes, including continuous process improvement.
- Oversee all Office related activities - ensuring our office is well set up to do their best work in the office. This would include ensuring all office services (socials, cleaning, catering, deliveries) are well managed.
- Manage our People Ops Team of 2
Act as project lead in:
- Working with our Finance Team in updating our Payroll workstreams
- Transferring our Payroll to an outsourced service provider
The knowledge and skills you’ll need to be successful in this role:
- You will have solid experience in working in a HR/People role.
- You will have a strong eye for detail, have experience in managing the operational elements of a People Team, including payroll.
- You will have experience in delivering exceptional service and driving continuous improvement.
- You are process driven, you love to create, implement and improve processes and have demonstrable experience of doing so.
- You have experience of running projects whilst keeping other delivery plates spinning.
And it would be super great if:
- Experience using G Suite
- Experience of working in a scale-up environment and enjoy the challenges that come with it
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check (including ID and DBS check) via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
We asked employees of Goodlord how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Goodlord
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I feel I have a brilliant balance between working hard and still enjoying my own time, without feeling stressed or worrying about work."
Anonymous Development Manager at Goodlord
More roles at Goodlord
- Customer Support Hero (Remote)
- Contact Centre Agent (Hybrid) - 4th April Start Date
- Head of Demand Generation
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Customer Success Manager
- Finance Manager
- Junior Telesales Agent - Hybrid (Lincoln Base Office)
- Software Engineer - C# (London)
- Software Engineer - C# (Sheffield)
- Telesales Agent - Hybrid (Lincoln Base Office)