📍 Hybrid Role - Based 3 days a week in our Sheffield office (located at Kelham Island) and 2 days working remotely.
📅 Start Date - Ideally 12th December but early Jan also works!
- One in five people in the UK rent their homes. Goodlord's mission? To provide them with the best renting experience in the world 🌎
- We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, the landlord, and the tenant. We knew Generation Rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution 🏠
- Like all scale-ups it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with around 3,000 letting agents using the platform, exciting and varied products and 350 Goodlordians supporting the mission! 💚
- Working on live chat, inbound phone and email enquiries to solve a wide range of technical and navigational queries for our customers
- Identifying reasons for both simple and more complex technical queries our customers face - and helping us solve them long term
- Working cross-functionally with other teams in the business to resolve customer queries
What we need from you:
- Previous experience of working within customer service or a technical support team delivering a first class customer experience
- The ability to learn new systems and switch between multiple platforms with speed and accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail with effective written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you:
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💕 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off (subject to passing probation & fair usage policies): we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge, and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
If you’re ready to help us provide the best renting experience in the world, then click apply (2-3 minutes)!
A full job spec is available
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Regrettably we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role
No Agencies please -we have tried and tested partners should we need support
We asked employees of Goodlord how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Goodlord
Gender diversity (male:female)