1–2 days/week at home
A little flex time
📍Location- 2-3 days a week at our HQ in East London, the other 2-3 days remote/wfh/office (whatever you choose!)
🏠 You must have experience of working either within or directly with the Lettings Industry
About the Role
Goodlord’s mission is to provide the best renting experience in the world and we’re on the hunt for a Customer Success Manager, reporting directly to the Customer Success Team Lead, to help us achieve this.
No two days are ever the same at Goodlord so what you’ll be up to will vary. The pace we move at also means priorities will change and you’ll need to be comfortable with this (we’ll support you!). But these are the things that will be core to your role and will keep you busy.
The day to day stuff:
- Working with and managing a pool of mid/large level accounts, who are changing the way they do business by using Goodlord’s products and services.
- Utilizing data to ensure that Goodlord is maximising the commercial return from their customers by monitoring the continual use of our products and services.
- Using data to measure and produce reports and reviews that ultimately tie into our wider sales strategies.
- Work closely with customers to understand how we can improve key products.
- Stay on top of competitor and industry changes to ensure we stay ahead in an ever changing industry.
- Working proactively on solving challenging external and internal issues to identify and implement creative solutions for our customers.
- Work with NPS surveys and directly with the customer to produce analysis on customer needs and uptake of products.
- Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product, ensuring feedback flows from Customer Success to the relevant business and product teams.
- Working cross-functionally within the company to develop processes and improve customer experience.
- Collaborating with the sales, support and technology team members to design and implement new product features that reflect the voice of our customers.
- Up-selling additional product features and longer contracts to existing clients.
- Supporting internal team training and workshops to ensure the team continuously upskills.
You should apply if you:
- You have experience of working within the property industry
- You’ve got solid experience working with mid/large size customers in a consultative, goals and values driven environment.
- You have a proven track record of delivery of customer objectives, and growth of those customers as a result.
- You’re a customer success enthusiast, keen to continue a trajectory towards Chief Customer Officer roles (in the future!)
- You have made tangible and long lasting impact on customer strategy, helping to develop success plans, voice of customer projects or improved advocacy programmes.
- You’re super organised and have proven your ability to prioritise effectively and meet deadlines whilst juggling a mixture of customer and project work.
- You are energetic, creative, curious and confident you get on with everyone and anyone and adapt your style to communicate most effectively with them.
- You have commercial experience that allows you to provide a consultative approach to upsell and feature adoption.
- You are full of ideas, are not shy about expressing them and get excited about executing them.
- You have a positive attitude, and work well under pressure.
- What we’re doing here at Goodlord excites you!
It would also be great if:
- You have experience working with Gainsight
- You know what it’s like to work in a young company and love the vibe (and sometimes chaos!)
We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, landlord and tenant. We knew Generation Rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution.
And we did. Like all startups it’s been a bit of a roller coaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with around 3000 letting agents using the platform, exciting and varied products and 320 Goodlordians.
Our purpose - building the best rental experience in the world - is clear to everyone, and so too is the fact that people are central to achieving that mission; we have worked hard to make Goodlord great so we’re proud to have been ranked 10th in the UK's Best Workplaces™ 2022 - Large category.
Not only that but the following too:-
- 10th Great Place to Work in the UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 23rd Wellbeing Great Place to Work in UK Large- sized businesses 2022
- 18th best workplace for Women in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- 13th best workplaces for Tech in UK large-sized businesses 2022
- Excellence in wellbeing for our dedication to goodlordian’s wellbeing
- Verified by Flexa as a Flexified employer - Top 100 for 2022
Our values guide our decisions, the way we work, our culture and the people we ask to join the team. We work hard, have fun and support each other. We’re not afraid to make mistakes (we’d never learn if we didn’t) and we’re always looking to challenge ourselves. Our style is collaboration based on honesty, friendship and respect.
It’s an exciting time here at Goodlord. If you’re inspired by what we’re doing, are up for a challenge and share our values, we’d love to hear from you.
Why you'll love being a Goodlordian:
Aside from the role, the people, our culture and our mission, we have some other things that make Goodlord a pretty awesome place to be. Here’s a few favourites amongst Goodlordians (check out our careers page for more info).
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💕 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off: we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge and reboot (subject to passing probation and fair usage principles). We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗 Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
- 🤩 Our team: we’re an energetic, sociable, and talented bunch who are super passionate about what we do and determined to make a difference. We’re all in it together, we learn from each other, we’re genuine and we don’t have time for politics
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check (including ID and DBS check) via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Unfortunately we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role
No Agencies please! (we have tried and tested partners we would call upon should we need help!)
We asked employees of Goodlord how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Goodlord
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
"I feel I have a brilliant balance between working hard and still enjoying my own time, without feeling stressed or worrying about work."
Anonymous Development Manager at Goodlord
More roles at Goodlord
- Contact Centre Agent (Hybrid) - 2nd May Start Date
- Contact Centre Agent (Fully Remote) - 2nd May Start Date
- Summer Role (3 months) - Sheffield Hallam and University of Sheffield ONLY
- Sheffield Hallam Careers Fair - Expression of Interest
- Customer Adoption Manager
- Head of Demand Generation
- Marketing Operations Manager
- Junior Telesales Agent - Hybrid (Lincoln Base Office)
- Software Engineer - C# (London)
- Software Engineer - C# (Sheffield)