💰 Realistic £50k OTE in Yr 1 (Base plus bonus)
🗓️ Mon - Fri only - no weekend working or wearing suits !!
📍Based 3 days per week in our London office, the other 2 days remote/wfh
Do you want to join a high performing sales team in a dynamic Proptech where your imagination & drive is the limit not your job title? Do you think that you could be as excited as our product as we are?
If so then we want to speak to you!
- One in five people in the UK rent their homes. Goodlord's mission? To provide them with the best renting experience in the world 🌎
- We started Goodlord because we wanted to make renting simple and transparent for everyone involved: the agent, the landlord, and the tenant. We knew Generation Rent would lead to more tenants, with higher digital expectations and we were confident we could provide a solution 🏠
- Like all scale-ups it’s been a bit of a rollercoaster journey, but we’re now stronger than ever, with around 3,000 letting agents using the platform, exciting and varied products and 350 Goodlordians supporting the mission! 💚
- Pipeline generation and driving new business. This is the bread and butter of the role, what you’ll be responsible for and targeted on
- Growing our customer base and opening conversations with new customers
- Reviewing our market database and teasing out the best leads
What we need from you:
- A proven track record of pipeline generation and sales success in a high transaction volume environment (and can talk about this with ease)
- Knowledge of/experience working within the residential property industry would be a huge advantage (especially if any of this is in lettings)
- A reassuring and charming phone manner – you can establish rapport and trust with people quickly and effectively without being face-to-face (you cannot be scared of the phone in this role!)
- Are commercially minded and love working with targets (and over-delivering on them for which you will, of course, be rewarded!)
What's in it for you:
- 🚀 Grow with Goodlord: your development is important to us. Have a goal in mind? Share it with us and you can use your £1000 annual development fund to support it. We guarantee you’ll learn loads and develop both personally and professionally at Goodlord too!
- 💕 Your well-being matters: bi-weekly coaching with Sanctus to provide Goodlordians with a safe place to talk and support your mental health
- 🌴 Unlimited holiday and flexible time off (subject to passing probation & fair usage policies): we encourage Goodlordians to make use of their unlimited time off to enjoy the world, recharge, and reboot. We also offer time off for volunteering and training, so you can give back to the community and pursue your passions
- 🤗Supporting your family: we offer Goodlordians of all genders a generous 3 months of fully-paid time off to look after their new arrivals
If you’re ready to help us provide the best renting experience in the world, then click apply (2-3 minutes max)!
A full job spec is available on request
Goodlord wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all Goodlordians are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Regrettably we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role
No agencies please - we have tried and trusted partners we would turn to should we require support
We asked employees of Goodlord how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Goodlord
Gender diversity (male:female)