📍Based in our lovely Sheffield office 3 days per week, the other 2 days are up to you!
🖥️ This role is based at Vouch, part of the Goodlord Group
- Vouch is a referencing company with a difference ✨
- 1 in 5 people in the UK rent, and we use the latest technology to provide a full reference in a user-friendly way, making it more efficient and less stressful for tenants ❤️
- At Vouch, you aren't defined by your job description, we encourage you to get involved with the different projects happening & make an impact. Whether it’s an idea on how to improve our services, or simply establishing a new office tradition – we want to hear it 🚀
- You'll be working with and managing a pool of mid level accounts, who are changing the way they do business by using Vouch’s products and services
- You will work proactively on solving challenging external and internal issues to identify and implement creative solutions for our customers
What we need from you:
- You are excited about a career in Customer Success and you have worked in an Account Management/customer facing role in the past
- You’re an outstanding relationship builder (and can evidence this) and can build rapport quickly
- You have commercial experience that allows you to provide a consultative approach to upsell and product adoption
- You'll Immersing yourself in the company and building knowledge of our evolving product, ensuring feedback flows from Account Management to the relevant support and development teams.
What's in it for you?
- 🌴 25 days annual leave with an additional day for each year your work here, plus bank holidays!
- 🚀 £1000 annual Learning and Development budget
- ✨ Pension scheme
And some other perks are:
- 💻 Flexible working & hybrid working
- 🐶 Dog friendly office with our most regular fluffy visitors Oscar and Bruno
- 🍿 Office snacks
- 🎉 We work hard but enjoy letting our hair down with plenty of team socials
- 🤗 Exposure to the Goodlord group and the opportunities to progress that come with that
If you're ready to help us provide the best renting experience in the world, then click apply (2-3 minutes)!
A full job spec is available on request
Vouch wants applicants from all backgrounds and walks of life, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment. In fact one of our core values is Bring our whole selves to work which is really important to us. If there is anything you need to participate fully in the interview process we'd like to hear about that too, please just include it in your application. Come and join us!
** Please note, as we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all new starters are required to pass a thorough referencing check via Experian before joining the team. We will only ask for references at the point of making an offer **
Regrettably we are not able to provide sponsorship for this role
No agencies please - we have tried and trusted partners we would turn to should we require support
We asked employees of Goodlord how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Goodlord
Gender diversity (male:female)