Reporting to the Resolution Manager, you will be responsible for the effective management of teams processing claims and managing failed firms.
As part of the wider Resolution business area, you will need to ensure the customer is at the heart of every decision and ensure SLA and timeframes are adhered to.
You will need to liaise with relevant internal and external parties including Insolvency Practitioners, Run off Agents, PRA, FCA, and other third parties. Your role will ensure the process for claims and key controls are agreed upon and adhered to throughout the journey of a failed firm providing technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
Knowledge – the knowledge, experience, and mastery gained through involvement or exposure
You will be able to demonstrate the knowledge, experience, or mastery of:
- Evidence of liaising with a range of stakeholders across jurisdiction and regulators within the financial sector
- Demonstrate a strong level of awareness of operational procedures across a range of products
- Demonstrate successful experience of planning and organising
- Deliver outstanding customer service to our suppliers, stakeholders, and customers through interactions with them
- High level of confidence in making decisions and ensuring the implementation of decisions is followed through
- Demonstrate high level of influencing skills to ensure interests of FSCS and the customer are met
- Ability to manage expectations of senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Demonstrate a high level of ownership and accountability for own responsibilities
- Ability to think outside the box and solve complex issues
As an important part of the Resolution Team, you will:
- Responsible for workstream workflow management and performance management
- Responsibility for direct reports – will include performance management (121s, Annual Performance Reviews), development of direct reports
- Input into resource planning
- Contribute to the delivery of projects where needed
- Support Resolution Manager in wider strategy delivery
- Use Management Information to provide team and individual performance updates to
- Represent FSCS with third parties and the regulatory family
- Manage and facilitate processing of claims within model office, emerging issues, and run-off agent claims
- Manage the provision of technical support and guidance to team, partners and third parties
- Manage delivery of effective training to team, partners and third parties
Assessments centres for the role to take place week commencing 3rd April 2023.
We asked employees of FSCS how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at FSCS
City of London