The role is responsible for ensuring all compensation payments are processed accurately, ensuring issues are resolved and daily targets are met.
My Priorities – what I will deliver
- Responsible for carrying out the daily compensation payment process, ensuring that it is completed each day with the relevant SLAs met.
- Responsible for ensuring all outgoing payments are reviewed and processed in accordance with the schemes policies.
- Responsible for ensuring all systems are aligned and showing a true reflection
- Oversee the resolution of any issues, working with the relevant teams across the business, and liaising with our bankers where necessary.
- Responsible for dealing and resolving payment queries received internally and externally
- Review potential sanctions matches where appropriate, including those escalated by our claims processing partners.
- Identify where further information/ID is required and work with internal teams and external parties to obtain.
- Perform further due diligence on corporate and personal customers where required.
- Identify opportunities to improve the process and act effectively in taking them forward as appropriate
- Responsible for cash management, ensuring the accounts are maintained and within balance
- Prepare relevant accounting journals to update finance ledger system
- Prepare relevant KPIs and scorecard metrics
- Take on support and supervisorial tasks allocated by your manager.
My Knowledge – what I need to know
- Demonstrate knowledge of payment methods, processes and systems
- Demonstrate knowledge of sanctions compliance
- Understanding of basic accounting concepts
- Highly attentive and demonstrate keen attention to detail
- Successful evidence of liaising with a range of stakeholders across jurisdictions both internally and externally
- Deliver outstanding customer service to our suppliers, stakeholders and customers through interactions with them
- Demonstrate proactive and excellent communication skills across all platforms of communication
- Evidence proactive approach for the best outcome for the customer
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability for own responsibilities
- Basic excel skills
We asked employees of FSCS how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at FSCS
City of London
What employees are saying
A really flexible place to work, that embraces the 'your day, your way' philosophy. Very inclusive to different circumstances. For me it means I get a solid 'work life' balance around child care and work. Love it :)