The role of this office based position is to provide support to the Facilities Management Team operations by maximising personal productivity and supporting effective Facilities Management duties to ensure objectives are achieved and contribute to team, functional, group and scheme goals.
My Priorities – what I will deliver
A responsive, proactive, smoothly operated Facilities function:
- Provide professional Reception cover. Meeting and greeting visitors, contacting hosts, and directing all hospitality requests
- Cover post room activities ensuring all post room activities are completed within the specified service level agreements
- Orde stationery and replenish all stationery points
- Liaise with suppliers and contractors to ensure the services are provided in accordance with their service level agreement
- Schedule preventative maintenance services and supervise maintenance contractors whilst they are on site ensuring all works are completed and that any recommendations are scheduled
- Accept and deliver meeting room administration requirements
- Ensure all Facilities related service desk tasks are accepted, allocated and completed
- Facilitate meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and supervise all Planned Preventative Maintenance activities reporting into the Facilities Specialist & Facilities Manager
- Take, draft, and distribute Facilities Management meeting minutes appropriately
- Become familiar with all IPOS Procure to Pay processes
- Manage claim file service desk requests.
- Using file trail request boxes of claim files from Iron Mountain using the Iron Mountain portal.
- Send claim files to Xerox for scanning into FSCS electronic workspaces.
- Manage the workstream of sending historic paper files from Iron Mountain to Xerox for scanning and destroying.
Health and Safety
- Arrange and deliver Health and Safety on-boarding sessions
- Actively complete DSE assessments and raise concerns to the Health and Safety Advisor
- Arrange Health and Safety training
- Complete risk assessments of FSCS Health and Safety arrangements on a monthly basis
My Knowledge – what I need to know
- An understanding of Facilities Management practices
- A mature and enthusiastic approach to solving the Schemes daily Facilities Management needs.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety arrangements in the workplace
- An understanding of Procure to Pay processes
We asked employees of FSCS how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at FSCS
City of London