The Digital Product Manager will be part of the team transforming the customer experience digitally for FSCS. The role holder will be an experienced, highly energised and motivated individual who is obsessed with delivering great digital customer experiences, to manage and optimise the customer journeys and data processes to support the FSCS Strategy.
My Priorities – what I will deliver
- Accountable for the management and optimisation of all customer journeys. ensuring they continuously meet customer needs, and our customer satisfaction targets.
- Continuously monitor and optimise the Advice claims journey and performance throughout the entire end to end claims lifecycle
- Identifying strengths / weaknesses and opportunity’s, based on interpreting qualitative and quantitative user data to identify how the existing product can be improved.
- Working directly with the UX team to identify customer research opportunities to identify future roadmap items.
- Promote and practice a test and learn approach to creating products, including defining and analysing key metrics, A/B testing and multivariate testing.
- Driving discovery, innovation, and product improvement across the whole Advice service.
- Develop the end-to-end data processes to ensure FSCS is ready to manage an Advice failure efficiently and accurately.
- Identifying content needs throughout the customer journey and working with content team to measure its effectiveness.
- Managing User acceptance testing for all new product features.
- Oversight of development stages and user story refinement into tasks that the development team can execute on.
- Advocating for the end users and championing customer experience across the organization
- Build strong engagement with the stakeholder network ensuring they are aligned with the product roadmap and receive all relevant communications.
Customer Strategy and culture
- Be completely customer obsessed, inputting into and championing the customer experience, every moment of every day
- Collaborating and educating the organisation with the rest of the Digital team, to transform the customer experience and the face of FSCS in the industry.
My Knowledge – what I need to know
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Be the voice of the customer always looking to understand customer needs & pain points
- Be able to effectively communicate and influence people and teams
- Contribute towards product strategy and vision
- Have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, always looking to make data driven decisions
- Have a collaborative approach, working across technical & non-technical teams managing stakeholders
- Be passionate and effective at delivering a product roadmap and agile ways of working
- Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product
- Be resilient to complexity and ambiguity in a fast-changing environment
- Have strong project management and prioritisation skills
- A working knowledge of Agile product development methodology and SCRUM in particular
- Be able to run and take part in effective workshops
- Be able to document the complex processes that drive and underpin the customer journeys
- Be hungry to learn and then deploy and share learnings across the organisation
- Be a role model for change
- Be passionate about the customer
- Be hungry to learn
We asked employees of FSCS how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at FSCS
City of London