To be an in-house video unicorn who can have a split role in shooting interviews as well as being able to edit.
What your day will look like
- Working on complete video production processes, including conceptualisation, storyboarding, scheduling, filming, and post-editing
- Thinking creatively to edit and assemble final visual/audio creative material; ensures consistency and relevance to production; monitors the technical quality of final video
- Create highly engaging videos for a diverse array of media, but mainly to support courses
- Take the initiative on projects to deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with the video production lead and other colleagues to best support larger media goals.
- Make educated design decisions on best practices
- Contribute creative solutions to briefs and push for the very best and most impressive outcome
- Maintain a high standard of design output, reviewing work and writing detailed alt text to comply with accessibility guidelines
- Ensure adherence to all design best practices and fundamentals
- Select appropriate audio, graphic and stock footage
- Manage personal workload to ensure all deadlines are met effectively across multiple projects
- Keep abreast of advancements in new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production and sound design to deliver cutting edge work
- You will represent FourthRev working directly with our global list of customers, which includes some of the UK's top universities, filming senior members of staff/faculty/subject matter experts.
PLEASE NOTE - We are a remote-first company, however this role will need to be based in London for inner city shoots
What you'd need to succeed
- Skilled in using video editing tools, colour grading and sound editing
- Excellent knowledge of video equipment (cameras and lighting) used in studio and location environments.
- Storyboarding and treatment skills
- Post-production skills, including - Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- hold a full UK driving licence with access to your own car to travel to and from shoots
- If you can storyboard, that's just the cherry on top.
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)