Join our team as a Senior UI/UX Designer in the edtech industry, and be the driving force behind defining and setting the bar for excellence in UI/UX design at FourthRev.
As this is a new role within the company, there will be a high level of ownership and autonomy required from the Senior UI/UX Designer as you will play a pivotal role in crafting impactful user experiences that drive engagement, increase conversions, and ultimately elevate the journey towards enrollments in our programs. In this fast-paced scale-up environment, you will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, adapt to rapid changes, and work with the Senior Design Manager and the Head of Marketing to shape the UI/UX standard of excellence. You will conduct user research, develop intuitive wireframes and prototypes, and most importantly ensure that we are keeping in line with our business goals from a UI/UX lens.
Key Responsibilities and day to day activities
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 2-3+ years in a similar Senior role
- Experience in EdTech or Higher Education ideal
- Extensive experience as a UI/UX Designer, demonstrating a strong portfolio of successful projects
- Proficiency in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, or other relevant software
- Ability to create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity UI designs
- Experience conducting user research and usability testing to inform design decisions
- Strong understanding of interaction design, information architecture, and visual design principles.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams, including developers, marketers, and product managers
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to translate complex requirements into intuitive and user-friendly designs
- Knowledge of responsive design principles and experience in designing for multiple devices and platforms
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)