Programme Operations Coordinator - Australia
Fully flexible hours
At FourthRev, we’re all about helping students secure career outcomes. The Programme Operations Coordinator role is a newly created role focused on helping us scale up a world class learning journey for students — in a new category of education that brings alignment between industry and higher education.
As the Programme Operations Coordinator, you will help develop and execute our student-facing and course delivery operational plans. You will work closely with a broad range of roles including the Manager of Student Experience, Course Facilitators, Student Success Managers, Career Coaches, Learning Tech Support and many other roles throughout to ensure the delivery of critical activities.
What your day to day will look like with us
- Manage student facing admin processes, e.g.:
- Onboarding of students
- Student appeals, withdrawals, complaints
- Marking and moderation
- Ordering student cards
- Document and maintain processes and operational plans
- Maintain knowledge bases for staff and students e.g. FAQ documents
- Provide event support and preparation
- Support data and process standardization into CRM, including reporting
- Monitor the student community and LMS
- Support the delivery of key scheduled communications to students
- Manage purchasing and invoicing processes for delivery teams
- Support course evaluation process and data reporting
What you’ll need to succeed
- Significant administration experience, ideally in the delivery of education
- Experience in a customer/staff facing role
- The ability to self-organize and manage tasks
- Strong data handling and database skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with a broad range of stakeholders within a fast-paced environment
- Experience of developing and implementing new processes and systems
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
I love that I’m given the responsibility to work in a way that is best for me. It’s inspiring seeing colleagues work from temporary locations around the world and as long as you get your job done, it's completely fine!
More roles at FourthRev
- Student Enrolment Advisor - South Africa
- Product Management Facilitator (9-month Contract)
- Senior Brand Designer - Marketing & Branding
- Executive Career Coach - Australia
- Student Success Manager - Australia
- Lead Student Success Manager - United Kingdom
- Manager of Student Experience - Australia
- Product Owner
- Student Success Manager
- Lead Student Success Manager - South Africa