You will be responsible for lead volumes, CAC and learner numbers for a portfolio of programmes. They will ensure that the Paid Media team is enabled, but will ultimately be responsible for delivering leads within a tolerable CPA and identifying 'zero $' and low CAC channels, and increasing the activity of these channels, to increase learner numbers and decrease CAC over time
As the Portfolio Marketing Manager you are responsible for the marketing strategy and lead generation for a portfolio of online programmes, including budget management for that portfolio. The Portfolio Marketing Manager’s responsibility extends to overseeing lead generation, nurturing and conversion, using a data lead approach. It is the Portfolio Marketing Manager’s responsibility to define an optimal marketing strategy with the overall objective being to generate high volumes of highly qualified leads inline with Cost Per Acquisition targets. To ensure we are generating leads and learners from a variety of channels, experimentation and a growth mindset is critical. It will also be the responsibility of the Portfolio Marketing Manager to identify low to zero CPA channels to activate.
You will work with the B2B team to ensure they are enabled to deliver maximum learner numbers. You will need to have a strong understanding of Paid Media, email nurturing, referral strategies, organic and partnership strategies to excel in this role
What your day to day will look like with us
- Develop and be able to implement end to end marketing campaigns
- Analyse spend, budgets and performance of a programme and make necessary optimisations - these can be in the form of a brief to a team or to be implemented by you with the support of the team.
- Work alongside other marketing teams (Growth, Brand and Product team embers) to develop new lead gen, nurturing and converting activities
- Report to Head of Marketing and wider company on effectiveness of marketing campaigns tracking against FourthRev metrics
- Attend regular meetings with Partners to report on programme performance and marketing updates.
- Establish and maintain marketing calendar
- Conduct regular marketing research and performance review
- Work on regular competitor research and industry analysis
- Provide insights on best practices for knowledge sharing to wider marketing team
What you’ll need to succeed
- Strong analytical skills to identity market trends
- Diverse experience in building go-to-market strategies and optimizing campaigns across channels
- Solid understanding of marketing principles and practices
- Stays up to date with marketing trends
- Experience as a Marketing Lead or Marketing Manager or similar
- Experience working cross functionally with content, design and product teams
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to multitask effectively
- Experience leading a team and overseeing projects
- A deep understanding of paid media campaigns and structures, email marketing and email nurturing campaigns and conversion optimisation strategies.
- Lead generation and conversion experience
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent is preferred
- Marketing management experience
- Experience with tools like Google Analytics, Tableau, HubSpot reporting or Data Studios
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)