Multimedia Project/Operations Coordinator - Design & Branding
Fully flexible hours
In this new split role of Design Operations & Project Coordinator you will be given the opportunity to help support and drive a high functioning in house design team. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Operations/Project Coordinator that has experience working closely in the creative field who possesses a strong understanding of design and the different crafts that are part of the design family.
Salary - Up to 35 000,00 GPB
Working arrangements - Primarily remote based with one or two days of working at location in London as required monthly
What your day-to-day will look like with us
Day to day, you will be responsible for the managing of projects from a design perspective across graphics design and video/motion assets – across our Product and Marketing departments.
The types of projects you will be organizing with cross functional managers range from:
Media deliverables for our Canvas courses
- Static graphics
- Interactive HP5s
- Motions graphics
- Talking head videos
- Organise 1-2 monthly video shoot days and attend for oversight
- Video kit stock and management
Media deliverables for Marketing/partnerships/student success departments
- Landing pages
- Programme brochures
- Events series
- Course catalouges
- Paid advertising
- Marketing campaigns
- Social media
- Occasionally on-site event collateral
From a Project Management lens you will
Be responsible for managing all the moving parts: tracking deliverables/deadlines, facilitating handoff of work from one team member to another, acquiring creative assets, liaison between designers and cross functional team members.
- Ensure project timelines, schedules and workflow across the design and video production teams are followed vigorously and kept up to date
- During the initiation of projects: define scope and clarify objectives, and make sure all projects briefs are 100% ready and clear for the designers
- Attend project meeting and liaise between teams to make sure handoffs go smoothly
- Support the Graphic Design Lead and Video Production Lead in the development and maintenance of all creative workflows
- Plan internal schedules for our designers through Asana and team meetings
- Filter communications from cross functional teams and prioritise tasks based on deadlines
- Research and implement new creative processes to keep up with needs as the company and team grows
From an Operations lens you will
Be responsible for supporting the Graphic Design Lead and Video Production Lead in implementing an ecosystem and set of standardised processes, methods, and tools that support design and allow design to scale efficiently.
- Work with cross functional operational managers and coordinators to standardise operational workflows across teams
- Support the growth and development of our Digital Asset Management conventions and be the point of knowledge and contact for best practices in regards to file names and folder structures
- Support the Graphic Design Lead and Video Production Lead in developing plans and strategies around design operations and confidently make recommendations where needed
- Maintain team Confluence pages with all relevant brand guidelines and assets
- Work with the Graphic Design Lead and Video Production Lead to strategically templatise our process, methods, and systems
- Support in the building of effective processes and governance
- Be empowered to create solutions for the team to move faster and work more effectively
What you’ll need to succeed
- Proactive, highly organised and comfortable multi-tasker
- Systems-thinker who can also build a narrative around why systems matter
- A builder of process with an acute understanding of the people and teams who will interact with the systems
- Strong business acumen and ability to balance needs of the brand, the business, and the Design team
- Genuine passion for your work – you're motivated by our mission
- Experience in successfully managing cross-functional projects with complex stakeholder involvement, and complicated timelines and deliverables
Qualifications & Experience
- 4+ years' Project Management/Operations experience with Creative teams
- Must have a strong knowledge of design / come from a creative background
- Experience in a startup is a plus – or evidence experience in building new ways of working
- Strong experience working within Branding and Design
- Experience working in a fast-paced mission-driven global organisation
- Experience with Asana is a plus
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
I love that I’m given the responsibility to work in a way that is best for me. It’s inspiring seeing colleagues work from temporary locations around the world and as long as you get your job done, it's completely fine!
More roles at FourthRev
- Email Marketer
- Lead Learning Experience Designer
- Video Editor (Contract Position)
- Product Management Facilitator (9-month Contract)
- Senior Brand Designer - Marketing & Branding
- Career Coach Community Manager - Australia
- Student Success Manager - Australia
- Programme Operations Coordinator - Australia
- Manager of Student Experience
- Product Owner