You’re an experienced motion graphics designer, with a strong background in visual design and a passion for innovating and creating the very best. As a Motion Graphic Designer, you will make a difference by creating cutting edge motion graphic videos to support our learning programmes. While working within our Media team, you will work closely with Learning Experience Designers to ensure videos are engaging, teach (at times highly technical) concepts, and deliver the wow factor to learners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create highly engaging motion graphic videos for a diverse array of media, but mainly to support courses
- Take initiative on projects to deliver new and innovative solutions.
- Collaborate with creative directors and other colleagues to best support larger media goals.
- Make educated design decisions on best practices
- Contribute creative solutions to briefs, design compelling animation storyboards, and push for the very best and most impressive outcome
- Maintain a high standard of design output, reviewing work
- Ensure adherence to all design best-practices and fundamentals
- Select appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles
- Manage personal workload to ensure all deadlines are met effectively across multiple projects
- Create and maintain asset libraries
- Keep abreast of advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, contemporary trends in production and sound design to deliver cutting edge work
What you’ll need to succeed
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work
- A strong background in visual design
- Expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- A never-ending desire to learn new techniques and technology to advance your craft
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to design and create for highly technical content
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create compelling and new solutions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style, and to contribute to guidelines
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews work carefully, quality control is key
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with a team across multiple timezones
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
I love that I’m given the responsibility to work in a way that is best for me. It’s inspiring seeing colleagues work from temporary locations around the world and as long as you get your job done, it's completely fine!
More roles at FourthRev
- Video Editor (Contract Position)
- Product Management Facilitator (9-month Contract)
- Senior Brand Designer - Marketing & Branding
- Career Coach Community Manager - Australia
- Student Success Manager - Australia
- Programme Operations Coordinator - Australia
- Lead Student Success Manager - United Kingdom
- Manager of Student Experience - Australia
- Product Owner
- Lead Student Success Manager - South Africa