We are seeking an experienced HubSpot Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing our HubSpot instance, ensuring its functionality, and maximizing its potential to drive marketing and sales results.
If you are a detail-oriented and results-driven HubSpot Administrator who enjoys collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve business goals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Manage and maintain our HubSpot instance, ensuring its functionality and accuracy
- Develop and implement strategies to optimise the use of HubSpot for marketing and sales purposes
- Configure and customise HubSpot to meet business requirements and workflows
- Create and maintain landing pages, forms, workflows, and campaigns within HubSpot
- Monitor and analyse sales metrics to measure the effectiveness of HubSpot campaigns
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure seamless integration of HubSpot with other systems and processes
- Provide training and support to team members on HubSpot usage and best practices
- Stay up-to-date with the latest HubSpot features, updates, and best practices, and implement them as appropriate
- Integrate highly personalised workflows that create a seamless digital experience for our customers
- 2+ years of experience as a HubSpot Administrator or similar role
- Strong understanding of HubSpot functionality, including but not limited to: landing pages, forms, workflows, campaigns, and reporting
- Demonstrated experience in configuring and customising HubSpot to meet business requirements
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and project management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- HubSpot Certification is preferred, but not required
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)