We are looking for a talented Email Marketer to take the lead with our email marketing strategies at FourthRev. As the Email Marketer, you'll play an integral role in reaching out to potential students through well-thought-out email campaigns. You'll be responsible for running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing our email databases, running A/B tests, and creating and optimising our email templates among other things.
You will be working in a fast-paced digital marketing environment that will require high-quality production under tight deadlines. As some of our partners are in Higher Education, the ability to write academically is also preferred.
What your day to day will look like with us
- Identify target audience and grow our email list and expand our newsletter audience
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Keeping track of and reporting on the effectiveness of each email marketing campaign; include opens, clicks, conversions, revenue, revenue lift, unsubscribes, etc
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Collaborate with copywriters to ensure we're always putting the lead first and providing them with what they need, when they need it - taking a worlds best approach
- Looking for opportunities to test and optimise our email templates and sending strategy
- Ensure prompt and accurate communication via email to minimize unsubscribes
- Manage email databases for lead conversion and optimisation
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Report on overall email health and ensure we’re on the right path
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices including accessibility and GDPR requirements
- Conduct market research to better understand customer behaviors and trends
What you’ll need to succeed
- At least 2 years of proven work experience as an Email Marketer or Digital marketing experience
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS and content management systems is a plus
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of HubSpot is a plus
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Strong project management skills
- An ability to work under tight deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or relevant field (Advantageous)
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)