Fully flexible hours
Your Mission (what we want this role to accomplish and the impact it will have)
You will be responsible for assisting with all aspects of the community at FourthRev, specifically our Career Advancement and Alumni community and associated events. You will be the front line personality for the brand, engaging with people, inspiring them and helping create a collaborative and engaging environment for our audiences, followers and members. Your goal will be to grow our community members; onboard and retain community members; and generate strong engagement. In addition you will be tasked with content creation for our community.
You will report to the Head of Marketing but will work closely with all members of the FourthRev marketing team. You will have a weekly check-in with the Head of Marketing, and ongoing, frequent engagements with the team members you are working on projects with.
What your day to day will look like with us (responsibilities & structure of this role)
- Creating monthly engagement and content plans for our Career Advancement and Alumni communities with the goal of generating engagement, increasing conversions, and growing our following.
- Creating and posting content across all channels in our community.
- Aligning with social media team’s content strategy and engagement plans to maximise reach and engagement.
- Repurposing existing and new content into community content, as well as curating relevant content
- Assisting with the setup of Community elements within our community platform
- Onboarding and welcoming new members to the community, and providing ongoing membership support (administrative, technical and content support)
- Developing a community engagement and content plan, and managing the implementation thereof to ensure consistent communication and engagement with community members
- Responding to all questions and comments across all channels timeously and professionally.
- Developing community guidelines, and upholding those guidelines with the community
- Facilitating events within the community
- Resolving online disputes appropriately and professionally, and following community guidelines
- Supporting on other ad hoc advocacy/marketing tasks where and when required
- Attending all meetings that relate to your role in the team
- Developing a set of engagement metrics to measure community engagement and retention
- Reporting against defined and agreed community engagement metrics
- Acting as a brand ambassador and advocate for the FourthRev and partner brands at all times and upholding our community values in all engagements
What you’ll need to succeed (personal attributes & experience requirements)
- Experience with Community software preferential (i.e. Discord, Mighty Networks, Circle or similar)
- Photoshop or Canva experience
- Google Analytics
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Google Suite (Google Mail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Drive)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Able to conceptualize and create engaging content
- Strong organizational skills
- A love for sparking and engaging in conversation
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience in working with social media channels and communities (or similar)
- Self-manager, able to work effectively as part of a remote and global team
Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
In less than two years we have partnered with ten of the world's most recognized technology companies to deliver cutting edge courses with universities in Australia, the UK and the US. Our unwavering commitment to quality, student outcomes and shared value partnerships has resulted in excellent growth and investment from leading US and European EdTech VCs. We have been recognised by JISC as one of the top 20 edtech start-ups in the UK and by HolonIQ in the ANZ top-50.
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
Our DEI Commitment
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at FourthRev. We aim to continue building a team with a variety of backgrounds, identities, and life experiences. Research has shown that historically underrepresented groups, such as people with disabilities, women, and people of color, are less likely to apply for a job unless they completely match all the criteria and qualifications.
If you feel that you do not meet every single requirement listed in the job description but you are excited about the opportunity and feel a connection to our vision and values we encourage you to submit your application
If you are not selected for this role, we will add you to our talent pool and continue to engage with you should a role arise that better aligns with your skillset and experience.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
I love that I’m given the responsibility to work in a way that is best for me. It’s inspiring seeing colleagues work from temporary locations around the world and as long as you get your job done, it's completely fine!
More roles at FourthRev
- Email Marketer
- Lead Learning Experience Designer
- Video Editor (Contract Position)
- Product Management Facilitator (9-month Contract)
- Senior Brand Designer - Marketing & Branding
- Career Coach Community Manager - Australia
- Student Success Manager - Australia
- Programme Operations Coordinator - Australia
- Manager of Student Experience
- Product Owner