Spend your days making a difference.
FourthRev builds world class online learning programmes that lead to qualifications from leading universities, certifications from the world's best technology companies and digital technology jobs with a global network of employer partners.
It’s our vision to become the world’s leading enabler of employability outcomes for students and lifelong learners. In doing so, and helping close the digital skills gap, our purpose is to create social and economic value on a global scale.
As a Brand Strategist at FourthRev you play a key part in growing FourthRev internationally. You will be connecting our partner universities, our tech partners and the FourthRev brand in a way that helps best position the value of our courses and drive student sign ups. Being able to understand and report on content marketing performance is key to being successful in this role.
Your core responsibility is to create a compelling narrative that takes our university partners' brand requirements into account and create key marketing assets that FourthRev will use to reach our core markets internationally.
We are on a mission to create a new vertical of online education that will combine the world’s leading universities with innovative and industry leading companies to give learners actionable career focused outcomes.
You will be working on both strategy and execution of marketing our partner brands.
It’s our mission to build out the best team in the world, and you’ll be a part of making that a reality.
What you’d be tasked with doing
- Take new courses and new partners to market
- Assist in the production of marketing and brand assets to market and sell pur courses
- Liaise with internal stakeholders on the development and sign off of marketing collateral
- Ensure all marketing assets are created according to our university brand guidelines and are signed off internally before use by outsourced provider
- Act as custodian of our university partner brands, providing direction and guidance to outsourced providers, and ensuring quality is maintained at all times
What we’d expect you to have (or be able to learn super quickly)
Things you should be able to do really well:
- Have a data-driven approach to problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Ideally has experience with Google Analytics and/or other data tools.
- Creating and executing on user journey flow maps
The kind of person we want for this role
- An experienced copywriter with experience leading brand thinking and planning.
- Has worked in a fast paced environment
- Proactively solves own problems
- Has a strong growth mindset
- High attention to detail
- Stays up to date with marketing best practices and trends
- Has had exposure to / has worked in team who do education marketing
- Is able to document their thoughts and plan well
- Thorough understanding of marketing principles and practices
- Has some background in marketing and/or business management
Why you’ll love working here
At FourthRev, we are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life. We are proud to be a remote first company that offers flexible working arrangements and ongoing professional growth and development. We place staff health and happiness at the core of strategy and operations as a critical component of our high performance culture. We are deeply passionate about work being a meaningful, fulfilling part of life.
Get ready to:
- You’ll tackle unique and challenging opportunities and embrace the unknown, supported by an amazing and talented team of professionals who genuinely care and want you to succeed.
- Your voice matters. We believe that people matter and that our success as an organisation is driven by the people within it.
- You’ll become part of a greater community. We’re passionate about enabling the growth of others, mentorship, lifelong learning, supporting learners in the digital economy and other causes.
- We are a globally diverse team with colleagues spanning different time zones including the U.K. Australia and South Africa. Let us know where you are, we will see if we can make it work!
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options FourthRev provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure FourthRev is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at FourthRev
Gender diversity (male:female)
What employees are saying
I love that I’m given the responsibility to work in a way that is best for me. It’s inspiring seeing colleagues work from temporary locations around the world and as long as you get your job done, it's completely fine!