Reporting directly to the Head of Vendor Management, you will collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and maintain regular communication with external vendors. This opportunity is ideal or an ambitious and passionate professional eager to advance their career in Vendor Management and procurement within the banking landscape.
In this role you will;
- Take full ownership of vendor relationships, manage vendor inventory and associated vendor management artefacts
- Assist in the vendor assurance processes
- Diligently review contracts and stay up to date with renewals
- Facilitate and run vendor meetings
- Provide support in negotiations and service renewals
- Set up and run RFPs to a successful conclusion
- Engage with service owners and manage ticketing
- Develop and update vendor management / procurement policies
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a hard-working, switched-on, and organised individual who loves a challenge and has great attention to detail.
The successful candidate will need to feel confident representing Form3 to external vendors, as well as working closely with internal stakeholders, including senior management. The ideal candidate will have 3-4 years’ experience in a corporate or legal environment. However, if you can show understanding in the below areas, we would be happy to consider your application.
- You have experience of collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- You have prior work experience in Vendor Management/Procurement
- You are a proactive self-starter with a knack for driving initiatives to success
- You are proficient in using Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel and Word
- You have experience in ticket management, ideally with fresh service or a similar platform
- You have a background in procurement, compliance or law
- You are educated to degree level
Our dedicated Vendor Management team is responsible for nurturing and optimizing relationships with Form3’s third-party vendors. The team handle everything from negotiating contracts and resolving conflicts to terminating vendor partnerships when necessary. This comprehensive approach ensures that Form3 consistently receives top-notch services at competitive prices while effectively managing inherent risks tied to these collaborations.
We are able to accept applications from the UK or Netherlands only.
Our mission is clear: to revolutionise the world of payments with our cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions.
We believe that every payment should be simple, fast and secure. That’s why we have developed a world-class payment processing platform that is both reliable, scalable and easy to use.
Form3 handles enormous amounts of data, at scale, and often in real-time. As the first provider of a cloud-native, multi-cloud payments platform we have attracted interest from some of the world's leading financial institutions. From large banks to innovative FinTechs, with our single API solution, Form3 is changing the way payments are processed globally.
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Form3 we’re a remote-first company with employees located across 20+ different countries, meaning our benefits package will differ slightly depending on where you are based. Below is a high-level overview of what we offer currently;
- Competitive salaries
- 6 weeks vacation (excluding public holidays) per year
- 100% remote*
- Flexible working (we are very supportive of non-traditional working patterns). Part-time opportunities, job sharing, and summer hours are available.
- Work from any of our hiring locations for up to 6 weeks per year
- Healthcare, dental and vision in Canada and the US
- Hofy credits (to rent top-quality home office equipment)
- Free mental health support via Spill (our all-in-one mental health support tool)
- Health & Wellness budget (to claim back for your yoga classes, or gym membership etc)
- Learning & development budget
- 6 learning days per year
- Paid meetups
- Unlimited access to Udemy and Perlego
- Strong promote-from-within culture with plenty of career progression opportunities
- Equipment (e.g. MacBook, magic mouse, iPhone)
OUR DEI&B COMMITMENT
We hire talented people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to a work environment based on diversity, open-mindedness and curiosity. We’re united by our company values (we even created them together!) and we celebrate our unique differences.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to embrace equal opportunity and prevent discrimination against our people regardless of personal characteristics. It is our strong belief that the more inclusive and belonging we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all neurodiverse and physically disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We also encourage candidates to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to be neurodiverse or physically disabled under the UN definition of disability and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.
We asked employees of Form3 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Form3
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote (EU) / London