IT Ops at Form3 have a modern approach to IT. Our colleagues are based all around the world and we need to create an automated way of working; this can be from how our laptops are automatically provisioned to how our user accounts are made and given the right resources without manual work. As the company is scaling up, we are investing into lots of new systems. We work closely with the security team to make sure everything we do is secure as possible and abiding to the latest standards.Together, we pride ourselves on great user experience when onboarding and working to provide amazing experience on all the IT systems people use.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (3rd Line Engineer) to join our growing team, which is currently sitting at 4 Engineers. Our team work across multiple technologies such as Okta, networking, Proofpoint and Microsoft to name a few.We are looking for an Engineer with strong knowledge around emails and how to secure them. We use Proofpoint so experience with this would be ideal, however experience with similar email security tools would be great. Email security will be a big part of your role, you will also be involved in implementing a wide range of different systems as the company scales, be involved in various network projects, get involved in Okta integrations, apply automation where possible, and much more!
- To manage our emails, using Proofpoint
- Integration new systems into Okta for SSO and SCIM
- Set up automations via Okta workflows to improve user experience and eliminate manual processes
- Make configuration changes to our other systems when required such as Microsoft 365, Azure AD, Prisma Access firewall, Ticketing.
- Collaborate with the Security Team to review and action vulnerabilities
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong knowledge of email management e.g. Proofpoint, Mimecast etc
- Experience in implementing new systems such as Okta, HRIS etc with multiple stakeholders
- Proficient in being a Microsoft admin – good knowledge of SharePoint, Exchange, Azure AD
- Knowledge of networking – Firewall rules, VPN and troubleshooting
- Experience with SSO and SCIM e.g. Okta, OneLogin, Azure
- Automation mindset, desirable experience with automation using Okta workflows, Python3 or Zapier.
- 5 years+ experience in a Systems Engineering/Systems Administration role
- Ability to work on projects autonomously
- Strong attention to detail; ensuring compliance and process standards are continuously adhered to and up to date
- Passionate to make improvements; continuously monitoring and assessing technologies to ensure we have the right office systems in place as Form3 grows
- Able to advise other engineering teams around best practise for system management
- 30 days holidays plus public holidays
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- Statutory benefits
- Health & wellness allowance
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Primary caregiver leave
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursement etc.
- Mental Health support via Spill
- Perlego subscription
- Full details available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat. HIRING LOCATIONS
We are currently accepting applications from UK. We are unable to provide sponsorship for this role.
ABOUT US We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
OUR DEI&B COMMITMENT
We hire talented people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to a work environment based on diversity, open-mindedness and curiosity. We’re united by our company values (we even created them together!) and we celebrate our unique differences.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to embrace equal opportunity and prevent discrimination against our people regardless of personal characteristics. It is our strong belief that the more inclusive and belonging we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all neurodiverse and physically disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We also encourage candidates to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to be neurodiverse or physically disabled under the UN definition of disability and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.
We asked employees of Form3 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Form3
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote (EU) / London