Fully flexible hours
Our Software Engineering Team is 100% remote and distributed across 20+ European countries. Our engineers work within small, agile, self-managed teams that emphasise best practice and believe quality is everyone’s responsibility. They favour collaborative development and leverage open-source tools and communities, whilst making sure to share their know-how back up stream.
Form3 have recently completed a third round of funding, raising $160 million meaning we are looking to grow our Engineering team significantly as part of our 5-year road-map. As a result, we have multiple vacancies open for this position, as well as across other roles in our Engineering team. With this in mind, if this role isn't the right fit for you, please do take a look at our other Engineering vacancies on our website here.
At Form3 you will have the opportunity to design, develop and deploy backend cloud-native services within a containerised microservices architecture. The work is cutting edge, constantly changing and focused on building and operating critical, highly available, low latency, scalable solutions.
Play an active role in introducing new technologies and ways of working to stay ahead of the competition, without ever compromising on quality. Contribute and collaborate with other engineers on technical and architectural decisions. Enjoy end-to-end ownership from concept to deployment, including building and operating infrastructure, toolset and deployment pipelines. Develop your skills, work on cool projects with the latest tech, all whilst working with a talented, diverse and friendly group of people.
Here are a few of the tools and methodologies we utilise:
- Infrastructure: AWS, GCP, Kubernetes
- Platform: CockroachDB, Elasticsearch, PostgresDB, Vault, Consul, Linkerd, NATS
- Tools: Terraform, GitHub, Prometheus, Pact.io
- Code: Go (and a little Java), containerised microservices, CQRS, open-source
- Ways of working: TDD/BDD, Pair Programming, 100% remote, SecDevOps
WE’RE LOOKING FOR ENGINEERS WITH
- Experience in designing and building distributed systems
- Familiarity with cloud and containerisation technologies, test automation tools and CI/CD pipelines
- Interest in owning projects end-to-end and supporting them as they go live in production
- Appreciation of clean code and software engineering best-practice
- A passion for learning and an interest in Go (previous experience isn’t required), along with a “right tool for the job” mentality
- Great communication skills who enjoy sharing knowledge and collaborating with others
- 30 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
We are able to accept applications from the following countries; Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Romania & United Kingdom.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
For more information regarding how we process your data, please read our Recruitment Data Policy.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role.
We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email email@example.com. For more information please refer to our data protection privacy notice (link:https://www.form3.tech/legal/recruitment-data-policy).