Fully flexible hours
Our awesome team consists of experienced Product Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Writers, Engineers and Designers who together are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike. The Core Services team sits within a broader Product team of 30+ talented people spanning multiple geographies and business lines. The Product Management team are defined by their growth mindset and ability to work closely with Engineering counterparts. They own their services, dedicated developer resources, design and then actually build best-in-class cloud-native offerings (already changing the payments world), and work directly with clients to help them build amazing things.
This is an exciting new position within our US Team offering a fantastic opportunity to shape, deliver and manage Form3’s entrance into the US market. You will help with pricing and aid a team of Engineers with architecture to help capture clients from all segments. You will also be point of contact for local clearings and potentially regulators.
- Aid design of architecture for new US market
- Support the local sales point of contact with local clearing houses
- Instrumental in the end-to-end cycle of the proposition including build, launch, commercialisation and BAU
- Ensure product remains fit for purpose by changing in line with clearing requirements
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 5-10 years experience as a Product Manager
- Excellent understanding of the US High Value – Fedwire and Real time - RTP /FedNow market and the two clearing houses (TCH and Federal Reserve)
- Strong leadership skills and confidence leading a product
- Understanding of how competitors price their products and identify unique functions for the FORM3 offering
- 30 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Remote friendly environment
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Primary caregiver leave
- Mental Health support via Spill
- Perlego subscription
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat. HIRING LOCATIONS
We are able to accept applications from the following countries; Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Romania & United Kingdom.
ABOUT US We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
OUR DEI&B COMMITMENT
We hire talented people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to a work environment based on diversity, open-mindedness and curiosity. We’re united by our company values (we even created them together!) and we celebrate our unique differences.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to embrace equal opportunity and prevent discrimination against our people regardless of personal characteristics. It is our strong belief that the more inclusive and belonging we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all neurodiverse and physically disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We also encourage candidates to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to be neurodiverse or physically disabled under the UN definition of disability and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.
The FlexScore® is the result of a rigorous 2-step verification of a company’s flexibility
First we assess the flexibility options Form3 provides and then we anonymously survey a statistically significant proportion of their employees to make sure Form3 is as flexible as they say they are. Our assessment is based on the six key elements of flexibility: location, hours, autonomy, benefits, role modelling and work-life balance.
We ask the hard questions so you don’t have to.
Working at Form3
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote (EU) / London
What employees are saying
"I have been fully convinced by remote working for several years, having commuted 2 hours each way to work for a long time. The fact that Form3 are geared up from the outset to be remote friendly was truly refreshing."
Anonymous Engineer at Form3
More roles at Form3
- Customer Delivery Manager (US*)
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Senior Product Manager - Core Services
- Senior Offensive Security Engineer
- Senior Product Manager - US Payments (RTP/FedNow)
- Senior Product Manager - US Payments (RTP/FedNow)
- Senior Cloud SecOps Engineer
- Senior Cloud Security Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer (Kubernetes)
- Senior Platform Engineer