Our awesome Product Teams are responsible for creating real-time cutting-edge payment technology products for FinTechs and banks alike. These teams are self-governing, providing a really good opportunity for Product Managers to work with our engineers to leverage the very best and latest tools, techniques, languages and methods to deliver fantastic products for our customers.
This is an exciting new position within our Platform Product Team offering a fantastic opportunity to shape, deliver and manage Form3’s platform capabilities.
Reporting to the Head of Product (Platform), the role provides a fantastic chance to operate at a strategic level within the business. As such you will be interacting with the Executive team, the Platform Engineering team, the Operations teams, the Customer Success team, our clients and our suppliers. Additionally you would be expected to:
- Manage Form3’s Platform products
- Maintain the Platform product roadmap and deliver against it
- Be an ambassador for the Platform Product and Engineering team
- Manage the prioritisation of the backlog within in the Platform Engineering functions
- Understand our customer needs as well as our capability - in order to help communicate our product features and drive new feature requirements
- Work closely with the wider teams to streamline processes and procedures enabling the smooth operation of our products
- Interact with enterprise customers
- Assist our Customer Success team in representing our platform capabilities to customers
- Lead the requirements, design, development and testing of products and features
- Take ownership of the commercialisation and customer proposition.
- Create and own the business case and P&L
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- 10+ year’s experience as a Senior Product Manager/Product focussed positions with engineering interaction.
- Experience Managing SaaS and API based products including security considerations
- Experience of working on large scale Cloud environments, distributed systems, enterprise networking, Software delivery or on-premise datacentres.
- Experience working with Private Cloud infrastructure.
- Strong leadership skills and confidence leading a product and team.
- End-to-end Product Management experience (strategy, design, road mapping, testing, pricing to rolling the products out).
- You must have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at a senior and executive level
- High levels of willingness to develop technical knowledge
- 30 days holidays plus public holidays
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- Statutory benefits
- Health & wellness allowance
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Primary caregiver leave
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursement etc.
- Mental Health support via Spill
- Perlego subscription
- Full details available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat. HIRING LOCATIONS
We are able to accept applications from the following countries; Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Netherlands, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Romania & United Kingdom. ABOUT US We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
OUR DEI&B COMMITMENT
We hire talented people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to a work environment based on diversity, open-mindedness and curiosity. We’re united by our company values (we even created them together!) and we celebrate our unique differences.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to embrace equal opportunity and prevent discrimination against our people regardless of personal characteristics. It is our strong belief that the more inclusive and belonging we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all neurodiverse and physically disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We also encourage candidates to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to be neurodiverse or physically disabled under the UN definition of disability and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.
We asked employees of Form3 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Form3
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote (EU) / London
What employees are saying
"I have been fully convinced by remote working for several years, having commuted 2 hours each way to work for a long time. The fact that Form3 are geared up from the outset to be remote friendly was truly refreshing."
Anonymous Engineer at Form3