At Form3, our Customer Success team is committed to nurturing long-term partnerships with our customers, including some of the largest financial institutions in the US, Europe, and the UK. Within this collaborative team, experienced Account/Sales Directors work hand in hand with Sales Specialists who possess deep subject matter expertise in specific Form3 products.
You will be a part of our growing US team, where ambition thrives, and innovation propels us forwards. Our US product suite focuses on real-time payments, encompassing RTP, FedNow, FedWire/CHIPs, and ACH networks.
As our US Head of Sales, you will take full ownership of our US sales and account management functionality, driving our US offering forwards by both leveraging our existing multinational relationships & prospecting new US banking clients across T1/T2.
Your focus, and that of your team, will be on fostering enduring relationships with financial institutions and banks across the US, spearheading Form3s new business customer pipeline as well as maintaining & growing our existing relationships.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Leading, managing and growing the US sales and account management team.
- Initiating and cultivating long-term customer relationships within the US banking market at a T1/T2 level.
- Working with the Account Management Team to leverage existing multinational clients for new US business.
- Taking ownership of the customer journey, from the very first call to the seamless activation of their live services.
- Attending industry events & speaking/presenting on Form3’s behalf around the product, value for potential customers, etc.
- Developing and strengthening partner relationships to drive commercial success and elevate the esteemed Form3 brand.
- Driving market communications, executing impactful sales campaigns, and sharing company news through your extensive network.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an experienced Sales Leader from the payments technology space, leading a team by example across both developing new business & nurturing existing multinational relationships. You should have a robust track record of selling complex payments technology solutions directly to the US banking market, whilst leading & motivating a wider team to do the same.
- You have 10+ years' experience in Sales/Business Development roles, ideally 3+ in a Sales Leadership position
- You have an excellent individual sales track record, backed by a proven history of achieving new business sales goals in the payments/technology industry
- You hold a demonstrable ability to manage & motivate a sales team to succeed
- You’re able to demonstrate expertise in selling payments technology and/or solutions to US Tier 1-2 banks
- You thrive in enterprise product sales, navigating long and complex sales cycles involving multiple stakeholders
- You have an established network and market presence within the US banking sector
You have a natural talent for networking, with experience representing businesses at events and speaking engagements
Our mission is clear: to revolutionise the world of payments with our cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions.
We have developed an enterprise-grade, managed, payment technology platform that integrates across multiple payments schemes and connects to existing payment systems with ease.
We can hire in the following states; New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Florida, North Carolina.
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Form3 we’re a remote-first company with employees located across 20+ different countries, meaning our benefits package will differ slightly depending on where you are based. Below is a high-level overview of what we offer currently;
- Competitive salary
- 5 weeks vacation (excluding public holidays) per year
- 100% remote*
- Flexible working (we are very supportive of non-traditional working patterns). Part-time opportunities, job sharing, and summer hours are available.
- Work from any of our hiring locations for up to 6 weeks per year, subject to holding right to work documentation for that location
- Healthcare, dental and vision in Canada and the US
- Hofy credits (to rent top-quality home office equipment)
- Free mental health support via Spill (our all-in-one mental health support tool)
- Health & Wellness budget (to claim back for your yoga classes, or gym membership etc)
- Learning & development budget
- 6 learning days per year
- Paid meetups
- Unlimited access to Udemy and Perlego
- Strong promote-from-within culture with plenty of career progression opportunities
- Equipment (e.g. MacBook, magic mouse, iPhone)
At Form3, we cherish diversity and strive to foster an inclusive work environment that celebrates the unique perspectives and talents. Join us on this extraordinary journey to reshape the world of finance, drive positive change, and leave a lasting legacy.
Apply now and become an integral part of our mission as we shape the future of payments!
OUR DEI&B COMMITMENT
We hire talented people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to a work environment based on diversity, open-mindedness and curiosity. We’re united by our company values (we even created them together!) and we celebrate our unique differences.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to embrace equal opportunity and prevent discrimination against our people regardless of personal characteristics. It is our strong belief that the more inclusive and belonging we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all neurodiverse and physically disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We also encourage candidates to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to be neurodiverse or physically disabled under the UN definition of disability and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.
We asked employees of Form3 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Form3
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote (EU) / London