Form3's Customer Success team focus on developing long-term relationships with our customers globally. With our customers including some of the largest financial institutions in the world, the team works collaboratively across our three core markets; the UK, Europe and the US. The Customer Success team works in partnership with our Marketing team, A fast growing function at the centre of the company’s expansion tasked with driving brand awareness, demand generation and customer growth.
The Head of Sales & Marketing Operations will be responsible for establishing and growing the Sales & Marketing Operations function with overall ownership of process, tooling and reporting.
You will make significant contributions to the success of Form3 by enabling the Customer Success and Marketing teams to make better business decisions and will work closely with them to evaluate, plan, execute and measure strategic business initiatives.
Given the strategic and operational nature of the role, you will work closely with the CCO, CMO, CFO, CEO and other members of the Executive team. This is a unique opportunity to apply technical and analytical skills, thought leadership, and business learning in a fast-growing SaaS business.
- Building a best-in-class sales and marketing operations function
- Ownership of reporting, dashboards, and other visualisations which synthesise data to share actionable insights with the team and wider Form3 business. Including managing relationships with relevant vendors.
- Aligning teams around the goals and priorities of the company, fostering collaboration and accountability, providing training to wider teams on systems and processes.
- Building, tracking and communicating business information and insights around a clear set of Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s) aligned with business strategies.
- Increasing operational efficiency through refining systems and processes.
- Digging in deeper to tell the story behind the numbers and find out what’s really going on.
- Partnering with the Sales and Marketing teams to ensure data quality and accountability of business contributors. You will also become the expert in all related tools and processes with ongoing ownership of the tech stack.
- Ownership of sales compensation programme including ongoing development working closely with key Finance and People Team stakeholders.
- Leading engagement with Finance on the revenue operations process whilst developing sales and marketing dashboards and reports to support the growth of the marketing funnel.
- Develop and drive best practice across the customer success and marketing teams, identifying opportunities for training and personal development.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of five years’ experience within sales and marketing operations, preferably in the financial services, payments and/or software market.
- Experience managing and leading a team.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and writing skills.
- Proven success in creating reporting dashboards and exec level reports.
- Experience in using SalesForce and ideally Pardot/Marketing Cloud.
- 30 days holidays plus public holidays
- 100% remote work
- Flexible working arrangements
- Statutory benefits
- Health & wellness allowance
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Primary caregiver leave
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursement etc.
- Mental Health support via Spill
- Perlego subscription
- Full details are available on our careers page
We are able to accept applications from the following countries; UK
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
OUR DEI&B COMMITMENT
We hire talented people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to a work environment based on diversity, open-mindedness and curiosity. We’re united by our company values (we even created them together!) and we celebrate our unique differences.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to embrace equal opportunity and prevent discrimination against our people regardless of personal characteristics. It is our strong belief that the more inclusive and belonging we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all neurodiverse and physically disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We also encourage candidates to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to be neurodiverse or physically disabled under the UN definition of disability and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.
We asked employees of Form3 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Form3
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote (EU) / London