This role will be in the Executive Assistant Team within the Operations Function at Form3. You’ll be joining a supportive team of passionate Executive Assistants who meet regularly to knowledge share and work together on team objectives that help support the company strategy and mission to be the most trusted provider of payment technology.
Form3 are expanding into the US, which means we have an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to support our newly appointed US CEO. This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to carve out their career as a top Executive Assistant supporting a fast-paced CEO. This is a hybrid role, and so will suit a self-starter who isn't afraid to get stuck in and find ways to add value when working remotely, or with remote colleagues. We will soon be moving into a New York City office, and this EA will be responsible for all things office related, everything from organising passes to greeting guests. You will need to be confident and experienced in client facing roles, as you will be the first point of contact and an integral player in building relationships with our clients. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a team building something exciting, and this EA role will be pivotal in ensuring Form3 land smoothly and successfully into a new market.
You’ll hold a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Managing the CEO’s ever-changing diary
- Arranging travel and processing expenses
- Inbox management
- Attending and running meetings, taking notes/minutes; distributing actions and following up effectively
- Arranging offsite / away days for the US team
- Helping to create client worthy documentation
- Ensuring Salesforce is kept up-to-date following client meetings
- Point of contact on all office related matters
- Proactively finding ways to streamline the everyday for our busy Executives
- Being a Form3 external representative
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
The successful candidate will be representing Form3 and will need to demonstrate professionalism and excellent communication skills, whilst being highly organised and enthusiastic about all aspects of the Executive Assistant role. You will have a flexible approach to hybrid working, with an understanding that you will be expected to be in the office for specific events, such as client or team meetings. You’ll be working with experts in banking and technology and will need to feel confident in representing Form3, meaning a strong commercial background and willingness to learn is key. We expect you to have:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Confidence working in a fast-paced environment, experience in a start-up/scale-up environment is a preference
- A self-starter attitude with initiative and the ability to make things happen
- The ability to think proactively and identify upcoming deadlines and events that require preparation and advance thought
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills alongside the ability to quickly build rapport
- Experience working with clients
- The ability to adapt to the needs of the role, have flexible approach and be able to prioritise accordingly to ensure things are addressed in a timely and effective manner
- Experience with Outlook, Slack, MS Office (specifically PPT & Word) and Salesforce would be beneficial
- Remote friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays (applicable to state)
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance plan
- 401(K) plan
- Remote working equipment allowance
- Health and wellness allowance
- Learning days, Udemy and educational reimbursements
- Full details are available on our careers page
Form3 appreciates that we all lead different and often really busy lives. We work remotely 100% of the time and many of us work part time. If you’re interested in hearing what different flexible working arrangements may be available, we’d love to chat.
We are an award-winning cloud-native payment technology provider for financially regulated institutions. Launched in 2016, we've doubled in size year on year as we continue to redefine what a truly instant payment experience means.
We celebrate diversity, promote entrepreneurialism and are committed to giving everyone a say in shaping our business. Here you will grow as a person and accomplish incredible things. A career at Form3 is empowering, inspiring and fun. Join us and help shape the future of payments.
At Form3 we embrace equal opportunity and are committed to building a diverse team of exceptional individuals. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status and it is our strong belief that the more inclusive we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We encourage all candidates who consider themselves to have a disability to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to have a disability under the UN definition and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.
We asked employees of Form3 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Form3
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote (EU) / London
What employees are saying
"I have been fully convinced by remote working for several years, having commuted 2 hours each way to work for a long time. The fact that Form3 are geared up from the outset to be remote friendly was truly refreshing."
Anonymous Engineer at Form3