The Service Delivery function is a crucial part of Form3’s day-to-day operations, working closely with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure a best-in-class customer experience. This collaborative team is central to the Form3 expansion strategy and tasked with driving forward one global support model across our tech platform.
Whilst expanding our global presence, the team will continue to pursue growth from within meaning we place real emphasis on learning and development. With innovation, continuous improvement and scaling quickly at our core, we are keen to onboard likeminded team members to join us on this exciting journey.
As a Customer Service Manager at Form3, you will have the opportunity to engage and collaborate across all the great functions within Service Delivery, with significant focus placed on the end-to-end (on-boarding and live service) responsibility for a portfolio of Enterprise customers.
Key responsibilities include;
- End-to-end ownership of a portfolio of Enterprise customer relationships and services to ensure a seamless customer experience that remains industry leading
- Operating as the point of escalation for Enterprise customers
- Taking ownership of complex customer requests including mitigating actions, process improvements and knowledge development, engaging internal stakeholders and SMEs as appropriate
- Leading on Enterprise and complex Service Reviews, projects, and engagements
- Producing high-quality executive-level internal and customer reports
- Supports the development of the Service Delivery team including training, feedback, and coaching
- Contributing to team strategic planning, process improvements, resourcing, and recruitment
- Operating as an internal point of escalation and go to person for customer advice and guidance
- Contributing to, taking ownership and coordination of post incident reporting and communication across their Enterprise customer portfolio
- Creating and managing customer facing documentation
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are actively seeking an experienced ITIL v3 or above Customer Service Manager who has exceptional communication skills and thrives when working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders. If you have a proven track record in the Service Delivery function within the financial services industry and understand the Cloud/Web Platforms or DevOps principles, then you could be just the person we are looking for.
- You have 5-10 years’ experience of managing Enterprise customers
- You have 3-5 years’ experience of Service Management within Financial Services and payments arena
- You are experienced in onboarding and managing client relationships end-to-end
- You are a strong communicator with a proven track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to coordinate and expedite customer issues
- You have expertise and confidence to give feedback and deliver difficult messages to both internal and external stakeholders.
- You have a good understanding of cloud/web platforms and DevOps principles
- You have experience of working within agile environments
We can accept applications from the following countries; UK and Netherlands
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Form3 we are a remote-first company with employees located across 20+ different countries, meaning our benefits package will differ slightly depending on where you are based. Below is a high-level overview of what we offer currently;
- Competitive salaries
- 6 weeks' vacation (excluding public holidays) per year
- 100% remote*
- Flexible working (we are incredibly supportive of non-traditional working patterns). Part-time opportunities, job sharing, and summer hours are available
- Work from any of our hiring locations for up to 6 weeks per year, subject to holding right to work documentation for that location
- Healthcare, dental and vision in Canada and the US
- Hofy credits (to rent top-quality home office equipment)
- Free mental health support via Spill (our all-in-one mental health support tool)
- Health & Wellness budget (to claim back for your yoga classes, or gym membership etc)
- Learning & development budget
- 6 learning days per year
- Paid meetups
- Unlimited access to Udemy and Perlego
- Strong promote-from-within culture with plenty of career progression opportunities
- Equipment (e.g., MacBook, magic mouse, iPhone)
Our mission is clear: to revolutionise the world of payments with our innovative technology and innovative solutions.
We believe that every payment should be simple, fast, and secure. That is why we have developed a world-class payment processing platform that is both reliable, scalable, and easy to use.
Form3 handles enormous amounts of data, at scale, and often in real-time. As the first provider of a cloud-native, multi-cloud payments platform we have attracted interest from some of the world's leading financial institutions. From large banks to innovative FinTech's, with our single API solution, Form3 is changing the way payments are processed globally.
OUR DEI&B COMMITMENT
We hire talented people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to a work environment based on diversity, open-mindedness and curiosity. We’re united by our company values (we even created them together!) and we celebrate our unique differences.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to embrace equal opportunity and prevent discrimination against our people regardless of personal characteristics. It is our strong belief that the more inclusive and belonging we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all neurodiverse and physically disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We also encourage candidates to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to be neurodiverse or physically disabled under the UN definition of disability and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.
We asked employees of Form3 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Form3
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote (EU) / London