THE ROLE 📝
Reporting directly into the Head of Markets, you'll manage the commercial relationships with UK Banks and Financial Institutions. By understanding customer requirements and matching these to the Form3 technology solutions you will be responsible for both maintaining and growing long-term customer relationships and revenue across a portfolio of strategic accounts headquartered in the UK.
- Play a key role in progressing new opportunities and developing key existing clients, whilst leading a virtual team including Sales Specialists and Product Managers to win new business for Form3
- Develop and nurture existing relationships with new prospects and customers through to their running live services and beyond, supporting all ongoing activities through the customer lifecycle (contract renewals, assurance, etc.)
- Act as the customer advocate into Form3 for delivery of functionality and quality of service
- Drive market communications, sales campaigns and promote company news across social media channels
- Represent Form3 at industry events
WE'RE LOOKING FOR 🔍
We are looking for Account Director with extensive experience selling financial services technology to UK Banks and Financial Institutes. You will have a passion for how payments and technology can help change the way we live and interact with the goods and services we love.
- Managed complex and long-term relations with UK Banks and Financial Institutes
- Led complex, contract negotiation and preparation, working with multiple stakeholders (e.g. Legal, Operations, Product)
- Experience leading 1-2 year implementation/projects either within a Bank or as the vendor
- Ability to effectively communicate with internal stakeholders and be the first point of contact for all customers.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills both internally and with senior customer executives.
- Can manage multiple priorities with good organisational and leadership skills.
- UK account-account (FPS, BACS, CHAPS) payments experience - selling & project management.
- Extensive network across the UK banking market (Ideally at C-level).
INTERVIEW PROCESS ✍️
Stage 1: Talent Team – Introduction to Form3 & key skills assessment
Stage 2: Julian (Head of Markets) – Key skills assessment & values alignment
Stage 3: UK Sales Team – Sales Presentation
Stage 4: Matt (CCO) – Final Interview
We always aim to keep to the above process, however there may be occasions when an additional interview stage is needed for us to be sure we’re hiring the right person!
ABOUT FORM3 💭
Revolutionising the world of payments with our cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions. For more information about Form3 check out the following pages:
What we do
Life at Form3
OUR DEI&B COMMITMENT
We hire talented people from a variety of backgrounds and experiences and are committed to a work environment based on diversity, open-mindedness and curiosity. We’re united by our company values (we even created them together!) and we celebrate our unique differences.
Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to embrace equal opportunity and prevent discrimination against our people regardless of personal characteristics. It is our strong belief that the more inclusive and belonging we are as a business, the better our work will be.
As an inclusive employer, we guarantee to interview all neurodiverse and physically disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for this role. We also encourage candidates to notify us of any reasonable adjustments that may be required during the recruitment process. This includes providing job adverts in alternative, accessible formats or adjustments required at interview stage.
If you consider yourself to be neurodiverse or physically disabled under the UN definition of disability and would like to be considered under this scheme and/or require any reasonable adjustments please let us know by sending an email to email@example.com clearly stating your consent for us to process this data.
For more information please refer to our Recruitment Data Policy.
We asked employees of Form3 how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at Form3
Gender diversity (male:female)
Remote (EU) / London