Overview of FLYR Hospitality
FLYR for Hospitality, formerly Pace Revenue, is a technology company that is purpose-built for the hospitality industry. We are revolutionising the hospitality industry with a commercial operating system that puts the power of machine learning and the latest data science in the hands of hospitality revenue managers, enabling them to enhance revenue performance through accurate forecasting, automation, and analytics.
Our AI-driven decision intelligence and business intelligence suites are paving the way to the next era of revenue management, empowering hospitality operators to make optimal commercial decisions in real-time.
Join the FLYR team. We look to hire and support the right people—those who have a transformation mindset, who will take ownership, and who recognise and embrace their impact on the company, our clients, and the hospitality industry.
You can find out more about the FLYR Hospitality Sales team and the interview process here.
What you will be responsible for
Successfully manage complex deal cycles with international accounts and multiple stakeholders in a complicated ecosystem of pains/opportunities. You will need to drive internal resources to support deal cycles, from CEO to product and science.
Business DevelopmentSince you will own a territory your work will require focus from top of funnel to progression of deal cycles. You will need to find ways to establish your relevance with stale relationships, and use our market position to open new opportunities.
GTM Strategy and LeadershipWith an ear to the ground you will be expected to share market insights back to the company to inform our go-to-market strategy and product roadmap. We work very closely together across functions.
Thought leadershipIn order to develop relevance in your territory you will need to build alliances and develop your knowledge and expertise. You will need to be a fast learner in order to command respect at industry conferences and events, and with our partners.
You’ll be a good fit if…
- Your current title is Sales Manager or Sales Director
- You have a few years of end to end B2B SaaS sales experience
- You’ve sold complex, technical solutions or platforms
- You’ve been selling into global enterprise accounts
- You can navigate long sales cycles and multiple stakeholders
- You have a strong track record of hitting or beating quota
- You are a fast learner and quickly command respect in a field
The nice to haves...
- French, German or Spanish language skills are welcome
- Previous exposure to the travel industry
This role may not be for you if…
- You’ve sold mainly out-of-the-box SaaS
- You’ve mainly sold to SMEs
- You struggle with ambiguity and rapid growth
What's in it for you?
- 🏢 Hybrid team (3 days in the office)
- ♾️ Unlimited annual leave
- 🐕 Dog friendly London office (for those who like to work in person)
- 🖥️ Work from home allowance/co-working space allowance
- 🏥 Private health insurance
- 💜 Mental health platform access. (We use Spill)
- 📈 Share options scheme
- 🤓 Skilled worker visas
- 🧳 Company wide off-sites
- Team building days
- 👶 Work Place Nursery Benefit (only available to UK based employees)
- 🚀 Having a big impact in a well-funded, fast growing, B2B SaaS company (a business unit of FLYR)
We asked employees of FLYR for Hospitality how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at FLYR for Hospitality
Gender diversity (male:female)