What this role means to us
We are expanding rapidly in the Americas and thereby in need of a highly motivated leader who can initialise the Customer Success function in the region. As one of the first representatives in the market, you will be working closely with the Sales and Product team whilst responsible for customer satisfaction and retention. It will require high level of strategic thinking and an ambitious mind which is set to drive the company forward through data-driven analysis and relationship building.
We’re looking for candidates who are Revenue Managers or have a background in Revenue Management as we’re looking for someone who will truly understand our customers and their pain points.
What you will be responsible for
- The entire customer journey through data-driven processes, assuring maximum return for customers.
- Building strong business relationships and develop long-term objectives to assure successful customer retention.
- Understanding Customer needs and through your expertise, consult and advise on solutions within and outside of Pace Revenue platform.
- Change management (pre- and post sales). Pace is an industry leading technical platform with demonstrable, industry leading, revenue growth. For larger companies change management is required to capture the opportunities that our platform enables.
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years of Revenue Management experience
- Experience of interacting and presenting to senior executives
- A sense of excitement to be in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Previous experience from Consultancy, Sales or Hospitality Tech is a plus
What’s in it for you?
- 🏝️ Remote first team. Work from anywhere!
- ♾️ Unlimited annual leave
- 🐕 Dog friendly London office (for those who like to work in person)
- 🖥️ Work from home allowance/Co-working space allowance
- 🏥 Health insurance
- 💜 Mental health platform access. (We use Spill)
- 📈 Share options scheme
- 🤓 Skilled worker visas
- 🧳 Company wide holidays/off-sites
- Team building days/opportunities
- 👶 Work Place Nursery Benefit (only available to UK based employees)
- Having a big impact in a well-funded, fast growing, B2B SaaS company (part of, but separate from FLYRLabs.com)
We asked employees of FLYR for Hospitality how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at FLYR for Hospitality
Gender diversity (male:female)