Overview of FLYR Hospitality
FLYR Hospitality is on a mission to empower commercial teams to capture the $100+ billion revenue leakage generated by manual, opinion-based, and reactive commercial decision making. Today we have 1,000+ customers in 45 countries, for whom we manage over $3B of annual revenue.
What this role means to us
We are expanding rapidly in the US and want a highly motivated leader who can strengthen the Customer Success and Advisory function in the region. As one of the first representatives in the market you be ultimately responsible for educating and evangelising prospects, and satisfying and retaining customers. You will also work closely with the Sales and Product teams as an internal customer advocate. This will require a range of talents including strategic thinking, quantitative analysis, storytelling with data, and relationship building.
We’re looking for candidates with a strong background in Revenue Management who are ideally Directors of Revenue Management. The ideal candidate will demonstrate both the requisite technical skills and the ability to act as a change agent with key customer stakeholders.
You can learn more about the FLYR Hospitality Advisory team here.
The team works in-office three days a week (Tuesday-Thursday). FLYR offices are based in San Francisco, Dallas and Santa Monica. Please only apply for this role if you're able to join us in our offices three days per week.
- Leading new customers through the entire journey from onboarding to stable, enabling maximum customer value at each stage of the process.
- Building deep relationships and understanding customer needs to assure strong customer retention.
- Addressing customer needs with strategic input to revenue and sales planning and technology and system decisions.
- Leading pre- and post sales change management. The FLYR Commercial Operating System is a commercial decision platform that drives demonstrable, industry leading, revenue growth. Customers can only capture the full potential of the FLYR platform through a change to their approach and thinking.
- Creating evangelists out of customers.
Your background and experience
- 5+ years in Revenue Management leadership
- Experience advocating with senior operating executives and owners
- Previous experience in Consulting, Sales or Hospitality Tech is a plus.
- Curiosity, commercial drive, tech savvy, analytically minded.
What's in it for you?
- 🏢 Hybrid working (3 days in the office)
- ♾️ Unlimited annual leave
- 🖥️ Home office allowance
- 🏥 Health insurance
- 💜 Mental health platform access. (We use Spill)
- 📈 Share options scheme
- 🤓 Skilled worker visas
- 🧳 Company wide off-sites
- Team building days
- 🚀 Have a big industry impact with a well-funded, fast growing, B2B SaaS company (a subsidiary of FLYR).
We asked employees of FLYR for Hospitality how satisfied they were with flexible working, and this is what they told us
Working at FLYR for Hospitality
Gender diversity (male:female)